Posts with tag "the bachelorette"
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Julien Hug, a former contestant on 'The Bachelorette,' was found dead Wednesday along a scenic southern California highway, Hug's father, Bertrand Hug, confirmed. Although authorities are "handling the incident as a death investigation where no foul play is suspected," RadarOnline reports that Hug, 35, shot himself in the head. David Good, a contestant on the show during the same season as...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 11:59 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Julien Hug, a former contestant on 'The Bachelorette,' was found dead along a scenic Southern California highway. Hug's father, Bertrand Hug, confirmed the body was found Wednesday. Sheriff's Sgt. Joe Borja says Hug, 35, was found in the remote Pinyon Pines area off State Route 74. Sheriff's Deputy Melissa Nieburger told the press that the body was found in an area that "you would need to hike...
- Posted Sep 11th 2010 at 09:02 AM by Christine Fenno
Despite recent rumors of underage nude photos about to debut online, Ali Fedotowsky aims to keep it classy, San Diego. The bubbly reality TV star -- who moved into fiance Roberto Martinez's digs last month, and has denied the existence of racy photos from her adolescence -- has announced that, beginning in just a few days, she'll be a correspondent for the local Fox 5 news team in the city she now...
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
'Bachelorette' winner Jesse Csincsak, who was previously engaged to DeAnna Pappas, wed 'Bachelor' contestant Anne Lueders, and Life & Style has exclusive pics of their nuptials. The pair married on Aug. 29 at the Rumor resort in Las Vegas, in front of 150 guests. In attendance was another 'Bachelor' star, Vienna Girardi. Leuders wore a dress by Oleg Cassini. "I love his designs," she...
- Posted Aug 17th 2010 at 12:05 PM by PopEater Staff
'Bachelorette' winner Jesse Csincsak is going to be a dad. Only a week after proposing to girlfriend Ann Lueders, he revealed to RadarOnline that they are expecting a baby boy. Lueders is four months pregnant. In an exclusive video given to Radar, Csincsak introduces Lueders to his parents for the first time, before breaking the happy news. "We do have some other news for you guys," Csincsak...
- Posted Aug 4th 2010 at 11:59 PM by Dave Thier
It's been about a year since I saw Mike Fedotowsky in a bar in our hometown of Williamstown, MA, and he asked me, "Have you heard about this thing Ali is doing?" Since then, Ali Fedotowsky has gone from being a Facebook employee to a 'Bachelor' fan favorite, and now she's one of the most popular 'Bachelorettes' in the show's history. On Monday, she ended her search for love by sending Chris...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 10:50 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Roberto Martinez dropped to one knee and proposed to 'Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky on the reality show's romantic finale. Our pals at StyleList report that he offering her a square-cut Neil Lane diamond engagement ring and his eternal love "I want to make sure you wake up every morning for the rest of your life knowing you're so, so loved," Martinez told the Massachusetts-bred beauty. "I...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 07:09 AM by AOL TV Editors
Before 'The Bachelorette' finale, rumors were flying that Ali Fedotowsky wouldn't pick either Chris Lambton or Roberto Martinez in the season finale -- and that she would leave the show without a ring on her finger. So, did Ali choose somebody? Or did she go home alone? Spoiler alert! Stop reading if you don't want to know! Well, you can't believe everything on the Internet, because the...
- Posted Jul 30th 2010 at 12:31 PM by The Editors of StyleList
'The Bachelorette' star Ali Fedotowsky should expect to receive a Neil Lane engagement ring proposal from one of her two final suitors on the show's Aug. 2 season finale, a source tells our partner StyleList. Beth Cooney Fitzpatrick reports that Fedotowsky was outfitted for her Bora Bora proposal scenes in a shimmering champagne-colored, silk-chiffon customized Alberto Makali gown, selected for...
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 06:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Although Ali Fedotowsky had hoped to find true love on 'The Bachelorette,' close friends reveal she is "devastated" by the outcome of the show. Sources tell InTouch Weekly, in an interview given exclusively to PopEater, that she has been betrayed by her final three guys: Frank Neuschaefer, Roberto Martinez and Chris Lambton. "Being in that environment, you quickly get the sense that the guys...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie's Latest Fashion Shoot: 'We Don't Remember a Time Before the Cameras'
- Gov. Rick Perry Booked, Gets Mug Shot Taken
- Sarah Jessica Parker: The Burger that Changed Our Lives
- Metal rockers Motley Crue find welcome embrace in Nashville for country tribute album
- George Strait announces 'Rides Away' album
- NFL reportedly asking music acts to pay for playing Super Bowl halftime show
- Lindsay Lohan posts selfie with Tina Fey during EW's ?Mean Girls' reunion
- The Rock is starring in DC's ?Shazam'? as the villain? An investigation
- Exclusive: The cast of Broadway's ?It's Only a Play' reenacts Ellen's Oscar selfie
- Johnny Depp and Daughter Lily-Rose Team Up for New Film Yoga Hosers
- Terrence Jenkins, Catt Sadler and Jesse Giddings Get Soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Vin Diesel Poses Naked in Racy Shower Photo After Completing the Ice Bucket Challenge—Take a Look!