Posts with tag "the hills"
- Posted May 28th 2010 at 05:51 PM by PopEater Staff
It looks like 'The Hills' villains Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are headed toward divorce. Montag has separated from her husband and wants to move out of their home, TMZ reports. "Heidi is looking to move out due to all the fake bad press that Spencer controls. She's tired of it and is looking for a place and wants to focus on her acting career," her rep tells TMZ. According to the ...
- Posted Apr 29th 2010 at 02:55 PM by PopEater Staff
Quick! Check out these childrenized spoofs of reality TV before they fall victim to the recent Great Video Removing Crusade (see: new M.I.A. video and 'Hitler Reacts To' meme...). Video site Babelgum.com has cultivated some FunnyOrDie-worthy hilarity by injecting kids into the roles of Heidi Montag, Audrina Patridge, Spencer Pratt and co. It's as terrific as it sounds. Hold out for, "I'm dating ...
- Posted Apr 27th 2010 at 08:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Spencer Pratt doesn't seem too happy that Lauren Conrad may be making her way back to 'The Hills.' According to rumors, Conrad could return for the final 12 episodes of the MTV reality show, something that Spencer, who has been banned from the series, didn't take too well. Pratt, taking a mature approach, decided to attack Conrad on his Twitter account. "Is it true that you want back to the ...
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Lauren Conrad has been a household name since the tender age of 17, when she burst onto the reality TV scene with 'Laguna Beach.' However, it was her lead role on MTV's 'The Hills,' which she left last season, that launched her to superstardom. Conrad, who appears on the cover of Glamour this month, talks with the magazine about the shows that made her famous, the friends she's kept and lost, ...
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 12:22 PM by PopEater Staff
The final season of 'The Hills' is almost upon us, and as we choke back tears of both sorrow and gratitude, we can't help but celebrate the reality ridiculousness this show has given unto the world. There's no Lauren Conrad anymore, but as you'll see in the trailer there's plenty of Heidi and Spencer ("I really didn't think on my year anniversary I'd be getting divorced," a newly-faced Heidi ...
- Posted Mar 11th 2010 at 02:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Heidi Montag has a talent for keeping us on our toes. Just when we thought we'd seen her last stunt for a while (remember those 10 plastic surgeries she got in a single day?), she's surprised the world again by firing husband Spencer Pratt as her manager and hiring psychic Aiden Chase to take the reins on her career. Chase, who can be booked for "Healing Sessions" and "Holographic Directional ...
- Posted Mar 4th 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Heidi Montag's plastic surgeon is refusing to perform any more surgeries on the reality star following the ten procedures he performed on her in a single day late last year. According to Page Six, Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Frank Ryan, who performed Montag's previous surgeries, thinks she's had enough. "There's really nothing to do!" he said. Montag claimed to be addicted to plastic ...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 09:42 AM by PopEater Staff
'Girls Gone Wild' founder Joe Francis has found himself on the losing end of yet another legal battle. According to TMZ, a judge has thrown out part of Francis' lawsuit against Playboy Playmate Jayde Nicole. In August of 2009, the "filmmaker" allegedly assaulted Playmate Jayde Nicole at L.A.'s Guys & Dolls nightclub after the model poured her drink on him. Both Francis and Nicole filed ...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 02:22 PM by Steven Avalos
When the 'Jersey Shore' cast refused to sign on for a second season, which included a $10,000 signing bonus and $5,000 per episode, MTV made a new offer of $10,000 an episode. But according to TMZ, the cast isn't budging and now the network is threatening to replace 'Jersey' favs like Snooki and The Situation if they don't accept MTV's deal by Monday evening. (To put it into perspective, Brody ...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 04:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Heidi Spencer recently admitted undergoing ten surgical procedures in one day to enhance her face and body; the response by fans and media has been less than positive. Montag's tell-all interview with PEOPLE caused outlets like FOXNews to wonder: "Is Heidi on track to becoming the next Joan Rivers?" Even Montag's mother is allegedly "horrified" by Heidi's decision. At least Montag's husband and ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jaime Pressly Chops Off Her Hair - What Do You Think?
- Harley Pasternak Blogs: Why You Shouldn't End Your Love Affair with Chocolate
- Sean Parker Says He and Wife Are Receiving Backlash After Lavish Wedding
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?
- Did Kim and Kanye name their baby Kaidence?
- Is Brad Pitt taking promotional lessons from Justin Timberlake?
- ?Anchorman 2? trailer: It's kind of a big deal. Let's do a deep dive!
- Double Rainbow Guy Returns With Video of Yosemite Park Forest Fire: "I Fear Nothing!"
- Fifty Shades of Grey Gets a Director: Sam Taylor-Johnson "Will Honor" E.L. James' Book
- Nigella Lawson Throat-Grabbing Incident: New Photo, Plus Everything We Know About Alleged Choking