Posts with tag "the hills"
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 02:15 PM by Oliver Miller
We're not averse to taking an unpopular stand, so for better or worse, it falls to us to defend the most unlikely hero of all... Heidi Montag, a.k.a. "Mrs. Spencer Pratt," a.k.a. "the girl from 'The Hills' who married the guy with the worst beard on the planet." PopEater's Oliver Miller takes up the gauntlet in honor of a recently sculpted and much-maligned Montag. Check out his logic after...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 03:24 PM by Jo Piazza
If you've turned on MTV in the past month chances are good you have landed at the "Jersey Shore." The controversial reality program has taken the network by storm... so is the 'Shore' the new 'Hills'? Is Snooki the new Heidi? And can we finally say a collective buh-bye to Spencer Pratt? Our experts are leaning towards, YES, YES AND YES. Let's take a look at the top three reasons the 'Shore' is...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 07:43 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Despite rumors she would be leaving for her own show, Audrina Patridge will be back on 'The Hills' next season. "I can officially confirm that Audrina Patridge will appear in the 6th season of 'The Hills,'" Jennifer Shoucair Weave, the actress' rep tells Usmagazine.com. "Production will resume shortly after the new year," Weaver adds. "She is getting six figures per episode. It is an...
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 04:24 PM by Maggie Coughlan
For two years, Whitney Port was best known Lauren Conrad's kind-hearted sidekick on 'The Hills.' A move to New York City quickly turned the budding fashion designer into the star of her own show, 'The City,' where viewers watched Whitney move up the ranks to work alongside fashion greats like Diane von Furstenberg and Kelly Cutrone. Whitney sat down with PopEater to dish on her former co-stars,...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
After 'The Today Show' called off Monday's chat between Al Roker, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag (citing schedule changes), Pratt vented his frustration on Twitter, sending multiple insults to Roker. First he wrote, "WEATHERMAN I thought you were out of town today getting your stomach stapled again?" But it only got worse from there. See what else Pratt said. >> ...
- Posted Nov 14th 2009 at 09:33 AM by PopEater Staff
'The Hills' star Stephanie Pratt pleaded not guilty to a misdemeanor DUI charge Friday, but will enter a 30-day residential rehab center to tackle her problem. Pratt was pulled over on Oct. 18 after leaving a birthday party for Holly Montag, her brother's sister-in-law. TMZ reported at the time that Pratt's two breathalyzer tests registered just above the legal limit of .08. She was arrested...
- Posted Oct 31st 2009 at 01:00 PM by Liana Maeby
- Filed under:
- TV News
You can take 'The Hills' out of Orange County, but you can't take Lauren Conrad out of 'The Hills'. At least not without some pretty big consequences. Season 6 opened sans its blond starlet, who decided to move on after half a decade on the reality show circuit. After Conrad announced her decision to bail on TV in the hopes of leading a more private life focused on her fashion career, producers...
- Posted Oct 18th 2009 at 11:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Stephanie Pratt, star of 'The Hills' and sister to PopEater's pal Spencer, has been arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence in Hollywood, according to TMZ. She was reportedly arrested at 3:45 a.m. and taken into custody. ...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Jason Wahler is spending more time in and out of jail than he did romancing Lauren Conrad on 'The Hills.' Wahler was put behind bars in Washington, after being booked on assault and minor drinking charges stemming from an August incident, RadarOnline.com reports. "He will serve 120 days in jail but could get out after 80 days for good behavior," an official tells Radar. ...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 03:16 PM by Mike Hess
Heidi and Spencer Pratt -- known to many these days as the mono-named couple Speidi -- have always been the crux of the drama on 'The Hills' in the past. Now, however, a new troublemaker is in town, and the words come straight out of the mouths of PopEater pals Spencer and Heidi themselves: Kristin Cavallari is a reality television goldmine. "She's banging everyone's boyfriends on the show ......
Popeater Hot Topics
- William & Kate's Visit Hailed as Historic on Last Night in Australia
- American Idol: Caleb Johnson Has the Moment of the Night
- Surprise - Lake Bell Is Pregnant!
- Traci Bingham tried to dine and dash after credit card declined, report says
- Meg Ryan joins the cast of 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- Matt Bomer "Flattered" by Fifty Shades of Grey Casting Rumors, Plans to Appear in Magic Mike XXL
- Beyoncé Covers Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People 2014 Issue—See Who Else Made the Cut!
- Game of Thrones' New King Speaks! Plus, TVD's Damon and Elena Are So Not Over and a Grey's Secret We Can't Believe