Posts with tag "the situation"
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 02:20 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Celebrity Summer
EXCLUSIVE: The fun-loving 'Jersey Shore' kids are packing their bronzer and Ed Hardy T-shirts and shipping off to Italy for round four of the hit MTV show, and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola is predicting the "classy" girls of the old country are going to see right through Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino's smoothe routine. "The girls are gonna want nothing to do with him," Sammi told me on my...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 08:50 AM by Kelly Fisher
The stars of MTV's 'Jersey Shore' are toasting their glasses of Ron Ron Juice to some very good news these days: a huge pay raise. The "core group" of the eight-member cast will reportedly receive at least $100,000 per episode for Season 4, according to Entertainment Weekly. Yes, you read that right -- $100,000 per episode. And, in case you were wondering, each season of the hit show is about...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 08:55 AM by Kelly Fisher
It looks like the cast of 'Jersey Shore' will have to hold off on packing for their upcoming season in Italy. Their overseas trip has been postponed for at least a month due to contract negotiations and production obstacles. According to RadarOnline.com, the group was supposed to leave for Italy on April 18, but the trip has been pushed back to May because some of the cast members have yet to...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 06:00 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Talk about an odd couple! Someone had a momentary lapse in judgment and let Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino hold their adorable little baby. Just the sound of it is enough to make you cringe, but the visual makes it that much worse. There is no finesse, paternal instinct or playful banter back-and-forth between the suave 'Jersey Shore' star and one of the youngest ladies even he has tried to...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 11:10 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Angelina Pivarnick isn't even on 'Jersey Shore' anymore, but that hasn't stopped the feisty Staten Islander from lobbing bombs at her former castmates. Her target this fine Monday is Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, who she believes is -- mamma mia -- gay. "I think Mike is gay," Angelina tells me, bluntly. "I think he's gay because of the way he talks and the way he abuses girls....
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 09:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino of 'Jersey Shore' fame tried his hand at stand-up comedy last week at 'Comedy Central's Roast of Donald Trump,' and the reviews are not so flattering. According to Us Weekly, the reality star should stick to what's he's good at: GTL. "Donald, you're a baller, you're a shot caller, you run the game, you give the buildings your name," a not-entirely-sober...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 09:13 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Uh-oh. MTV might soon have themselves a serious "Situation" on their hands. According to E! Online, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is hoping to make the journey from Seaside Heights to Hollywood sooner rather than later. "Hopefully by the end of the year, I'll be in a movie," said the 'Jersey Shore' star. "There's only so long you can rule the reality world." "Maybe another year or so of...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
As 'Jersey Shore' prepares to film its fourth season, the cast is reportedly getting booted from the U.S. and will bring their fist pumps and drunken antics to Italy. Sources connected to the show told TMZ that MTV has been scouting locations in Italy. Producers started lining up visas for the cast and crew two months ago, but filming in Italy is contingent on the government letting them into...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 07:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Although Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino had been in talks to become the face of the Plaza Hotel's luxury gym, NY Post reports the 'Jersey Shore' star has been barred from the deal. According to reports, the hotel's executives don't think the reality TV star is right for its patrons. Sorrentino met with Ross Franklin, CEO of RF Health Club Consulting, in October, but Franklin reportedly decided...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 02:25 PM by Zach Dionne
"The Situation," GQ senior editor Dan Fierman told PopEater a few weeks ago. "Lord knows, you can't talk about 2010 without addressing The Situation." Fierman was speaking about the magazine's Men of the Year issue, and possibly the first piece of long-form journalism expressly devoted to figuring out the man, the myth, the legend, The Situation. Now that profile -- with staff writer Alex...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dallas Nurse Amber Vinson No Longer Has Ebola
- Sarah Hyland: The Modern Family Cast Is Always There for Me
- Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell 'Are Growing as a Couple,' Says Therapist
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Fox News' Kimberly Guilfoyle Says Young Women Should Be Excused From Juries So They Can "Go Back on Tinder"
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Calls Leaked Tape a "Straight Setup," Says She's "More on Hank's Team" Now
- Nikki Bella Does Girls' Night in a Bentley, Ariane Attends Runway Event & More—See the Latest Total Divas Pics!