Posts with tag "the tonight show"
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 06:35 AM by PopEater Staff
Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien, who've both been unexpectedly moved from their time slots by NBC, took turns bashing the network on their shows last night. Leno, on at 10, went first. "But you know, we're not just a show anymore, we are now a collector's item," he jokes. "As you may already know, our show has been canceled, fired again. See that shows you NBC's got nothing, even when they fire y...
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 08:30 AM by Mike Hess
PopEater Op-Ed: Conan O'Brien's 2010 is starting off like a kick to the crotch. The brilliant and good-natured comedian who last year moved everything -- his family, his staff -- to Los Angeles to take over Jay Leno's reign of the 'Tonight Show' is now sitting in late-night limbo, and it's all because of the man who it seemed was handing over the keys to a long, successful gig. But instead of...
- Posted Jan 9th 2010 at 10:50 AM by Marc Schneider
On Thursday, Jay Leno was the only one to lash out at NBC over reports it's considering canceling his new show and moving him back to late nights. But on Friday, the guy that would be most affected by such a move got in on the peacock bashing. "We've got a great show for you tonight. I have no idea what time it will air -- but it's going to be a great show," Conan O'Brien said in his Friday ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 11:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Aside from Christopher Walken (and maybe Gary Busey), there's nobody who we'd rather hear read something -- anything, really -- than William Shatner. The 'Star Trek' legend's voice, poise and signature delivery makes him the perfect person to bring hilarity to things that simply weren't meant to be. Conan O'Brien knows this, and has had Shatner read portions of Sarah Palin's Twitter posts in the ...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien loves making jokes about New Jersey, but now the state is getting a little sick of 'The Tonight Show' host. After O'Brien quipped that Newark's health plan involved giving residents a bus ticket out of the city, mayor Corey Booker banned the comedian from Newark International Airport. "I'm officially putting you on the Newark, NJ airport no fly list. Try JFK, buddy," Booker sai...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 07:02 AM by PopEater Staff
Last Friday, Conan O'Brien was rushed to the hospital after hitting his head during the taping of 'The Tonight Show.' O'Brien suffered a concussion while racing 'Desperate Housewives' star Teri Hatcher -- but ever the professional, the late night host was back to work on Monday, and showed the video of his tumble. Watch It ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Find Out Which TV Star Just Called Kim Kardashian's Platinum Hair 'Jarring'
- Ashton Sachs: 'I Can't Believe Somebody Killed My Parents'
- Friends Forever! Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Confirm BFF Status with Love Lock in Paris
- Documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles dies at 88
- Harrison Ford crash: NTSB investigator says anytime a person survives an airplane crash is 'a good day'
- Kim Kardashian says she has sex with Kanye West '500 times a day'
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says She Wants Her Kids to Run Goop One Day—Get the Scoop!
- Fergie Dishes On Her New Fragrance & Post-Baby Fitness Plan: "I Have To Workout Because I Love To Eat"—Watch Now!
- #RichKids of Beverly Hills' Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Are Engaged—Get the Romantic Proposal and Ring Scoop!