Posts with tag "the view"
- Posted Jan 15th 2011 at 09:41 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Last fall, Marissa Jaret Winokur made the rounds promoting CBS' new morning chatfest, 'The Talk,' along with the panel's other stars: Julie Chen, Sharon Osborurne, Leah Remini, Holly Robinson Peete and Sara Gilbert. The series was repeatedly described in the press as a knock-off of ABC's 'The View,' and the creators surely hoped Winokur's 'Mom in the Street' interviews would help set it apart. ...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 08:45 AM by Rob Shuter
Debbie Matenopoulos, one of the original hosts of 'The View,' tells me she knew early on that Star Jones loved getting free swag and inappropriately plugging it on the show. "I want on vacation with Star and when we returned she mentioned everything on the show," Debbie tells me on my HDNet show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob.' "I was so young and had no idea how TV worked, but even I knew it ...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 05:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
Since 1957, Larry King has been a part of the entertainment business, first doing local radio and television interviews in Florida before going national on radio in 1978. In 1985, he came to CNN, and he's been a fixture in cable news ever since. So it was with mixed emotions that he sat down with the women of 'The View' to discuss his retirement. Whoopi Goldberg addressed the question that's ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 12:15 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Get ready for round two, because Bill O'Reilly will no doubt be returning to 'The View,' but this time don't expect anyone to walk off the stage mid-argument. A 'View' insider tells me that although no date has been set, the FOX News titan will be back on the show soon. "This was a huge moment for the show, my source says, referring to when Joy and Whoopi walked off during a heated discussion ...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 07:20 AM by AOL TV Editors
While on 'The View,' Levi Johnston tried and failed miserably to explain his candidacy for mayor of Wasilla, Alaska. He added that there are really no qualifications to hold Sarah Palin's old gig. When asked by Barbara Walters what his qualifications for mayor were, Johnston pointed out that the job doesn't call for any and that his lack of experience shouldn't be an impediment. "Qualifications ...
- Posted Oct 17th 2010 at 11:33 AM by Rob Shuter
Just days after the now infamous battle on 'The View' between Bill O'Reilly and Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg, ex-'View' co-host Rosie O'Donnell is speaking out. On her Sirius satellite radio program, Rosie asked in a very matter-of-fact manner, "What does he do besides that? That's what Bill O'Reilly does. Why would you book him?" O'Donnell, whose guest panel seemed more fired up about ...
- Posted Oct 15th 2010 at 12:11 PM by Zach Dionne
Bill O'Reilly addressed his feud with the ladies of 'The View' on 'The O'Reilly Factor' Thursday night, going deeper into statistics he brought up on the talk show and running the tape with a bit of commentary. "No one I know wants to insult Muslims, but many are tired of the political correctness surrounding the 9/11 attack. I am not in the business of sugarcoating harsh realities," O'Reilly ...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 12:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Fireworks erupted on the set of 'The View' today when hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar left the set during an interview with Bill O'Reilly while discussing the proposed "Ground Zero mosque." "The mosque down here on 9/11. That's inappropriate," O'Reilly said of the planned Islamic community center being built near the site of the former World Trade Center. "Sure, they have a right to do ...
- Posted Aug 26th 2010 at 02:31 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
Talk of a unisex spinoff of 'The View' may be premature, according to insiders who say there is no such project in the works. A rep for comedian Alec Mapa, who has been floated as a possible co-host of the rumored new show along with former 'Today' anchor Bryant Gumbel, tells PopEater the reports about the venture aren't true. ...
- Posted Jul 29th 2010 at 02:43 PM by PopEater Staff
President Barack Obama has no advice for the scandal-addled Mel Gibson and admits to knowing about Lindsay Lohan's jail sentence. (Though he's not sure WHY he knows that.) And thanks to the ladies of 'The View' and their hard hittin' questions, we now know Obama is unaware who Snooki is. Barbara Walters, Joy Behar, Elisabeth Hasselbeck and the rest of the 'View' crew welcomed Obama for what was ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Christina Aguilera Shows Off Slim Figure at Billboard Awards
- Avril Lavigne & Chad Kroeger Walk Red Carpet Together at Billboard Music Awards
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's Split: Signs Their Relationship Was Crumbling
- Justin Timberlake goes folk in new movie ?Inside Llewyn Davis'
- 'Star Trek' does $70.6M on opening weekend, but falls short of studio's expectations
- Taylor Swift shines at Billboard Music Awards
- ?All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' season finale: And the winner is?
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- ?Game of Thrones': OK Cupid reveals which characters are most compatible