Posts with tag "the Real Housewives of New York City"
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 06:39 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
'The Real Housewives of New York' have been robbed. As Alex McCord, her husband Simon VanKempen, Sonja Morgan and Ramona Singer attended the Emperor's Brand launch of Giorgio G Cognac at the Pierre Hotel in New York City, the production crew was robbed of $30,000 worth of equipment, The New York Post reports. "The van was parked right outside the Pierre near the ballroom entrance. Thieves ...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Amber James
Jill Zarin was the life of the party hosting The New Kodak Gallery Launch surrounded by film crews catching every dramatic moment for season three of 'The Real Housewives of New York City.' PopEater was excited to sit down with Zarin and chat about her new projects and what fans can expect from the 'Housewives.' Watch the interview >> ...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 03:27 PM by Amber James
Although Kelly Bensimon is busy tackling the 3rd season of 'The Real Housewives of New York City', she's rumored to be vying for Playboy's December cover. While she's staying tight-lipped, Bensimon revealed her deep respect for Hugh Hefner and why she'd be honored to pose for the "Celebrity" issue. "I have always had so much admiration for Hugh Hefner. He was first to say, 'Men's magazines are ...
- Posted May 8th 2009 at 09:53 AM by Amber James
Filming a reality show can get ugly if you take yourself too seriously, 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star Alex McCord told PopEater. "The other women are too invested in what the rest of the cast thinks of them," she said. Even the reunion special took seven hours to film because the drama was completely "off the charts" and "out of control," McCord added. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Teen Mom OG's Maci Bookout Gives Birth to ?Beautiful' Daughter
- Model Ashley Graham: I Love My Rolls, Curves and Cellulite
- Mindy Kaling's Upset that B.J. Novak Is Starring in a McDonald's Movie
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!