Posts with tag "the bachelorette"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Kelly Fisher
Though she may have won over 'Bachelor' Brad Womack on 'The Bachelor,' the love didn't seem to last for Emily Maynard. The newly-single reality star is rumored to be in the running to star in the next season of 'The Bachelorette.' Maynard won the last season of the ABC matchmaking show, but she and Womack just weren't meant to be. The happy couple apparently wasn't so happy -- they seemed on th...
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 11:50 AM by Kelly Fisher
Reality stars aren't always known for bringing home the bacon in terms of salaries, but there are always exceptions (we're looking at you, 'Jersey Shore' kids). With the latest season of 'The Bachelorette' starting to wind down, we were wondering: how much cash did desperate-for-love Ashley Hebert bring in thanks to the reality show? Way less than you might think. According to Us Weekly, ...
- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 09:10 AM by AOL TV Editors
Larry David came to the defense of 'The Bachelorette' star Ashley Hebert on 'The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.' Butting-in on Leno's interview with Hebert every chance he got, the 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' star expressed an extreme dislike for Bentley Williams, who Hebert says broke her heart. "I'm gonna kill that mofo," David said. "I don't know what this guy did did, but I really dislike him...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 04:40 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
She won fiance Roberto Martinez's heart on ABC's 'The Bachelorette,' and now Ali Fedotowsky will get the chance to once again woo America as co-host of a brand new Style Network talk show. According to Us Magazine, Fedotowsky will be heating up the network alongside Adrianne Curry, Vivica A. Fox and fashion designer Nick Verreos. Although the show is still untitled, it promises everything fr...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Rob Shuter
Trucking contractor David Good, 29, who caught the attention of Jillian Harris on 'The Bachelorette' and appeared on 'The Bachelor Pad,' sat down with me to give us the dish on why Brad Womack isn't a bad guy for not picking a woman his first time around on 'The Bachelor.' "Say you had a kid and he gets into a relationship, and he's eight weeks into a relationship, say even 10 weeks into a rela...
- Posted Mar 12th 2011 at 12:48 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
'Bachelor' Brad Womack walked away from the pressure to make a decision during his previous stint on the hit series. This time, fans expect the Texan to propose on bended knee during Monday's big episode. So who will be offered Brad's final rose, Emily Maynard (pictured at left) or Chantal O'Brien? Trista Sutter, who married her pick, Ryan Sutter, after the inaugural season of 'The Bachelore...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 04:20 PM by Amber James
Jesse Csincsak is aiming to be Ashton Kutcher's right-hand man. The former 'Bachelorette' winner, who just welcomed a baby boy earlier this month, has entered to become the VP of Pop Culture at Popchips. If elected, Csincsak would assist Kutcher in all official pop culture business, jetting off to report on-location from the hottest events to help discover what pops. "I submitted the video be...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 10:35 AM by Amber James
David Good unleashed the "man code" (certain things you do and you don't do) during season five of 'The Bachelorette' with Jillian Harris, and now he's schooling women on how to crack the code with his new book. 'The Man Code: A Woman's Guide To Cracking The Tough Guy' gives women a "look under the hood," revealing how men apply this code, as it pertains to relationships. "My book is about ho...
- Posted Nov 13th 2010 at 08:21 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
The troubled 'Bachelorette' contestant who committed suicide last week, Julien Hug, was remembered on Friday by approximately 500 guests at a memorial in Rancho Santa Fe, Calif., where his family is in the restaurant business. Hug's live-in girlfriend, Jennifer Bell, spoke to mourners, according to RadarOnline, about her heartbreak in the aftermath of losing her "perfect" partner. "I will mi...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Does it count if 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' contestants from different seasons get married? Although the shows have only produced one successful couple -- Trista and Ryan Sutter -- two former stars from the reality franchise found each other on Facebook and got married, Life & Style reports. Tara Durr, from season nine of 'The Bachelor,' and John Presser, from season five of 'The Bach...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Lightning Misses Twice for Broadway Beaux
- Four Star-Approved Outfits Perfect for Indulging at Thanksgiving
- Three #VANDERPUMPRULES to Hosting Thanksgiving Dinner
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Happy Thanksgiving! See the Best and Worst Side Dishes Ranked!
- Our Favorite CW Ladies Reveal What They're Thankful for This Thanksgiving—Including Viola Davis' Brave Moment
- Carson Daly, Ashlee Simpson, Josh Duhamel and More Stars Reveal How They're Spending Thanksgiving!