Posts with tag "the city"
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 07:18 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
It's the end of an era over at MTV. Whitney Port, formerly of 'The Hills,' confirmed to Ryan Seacrest that 'The City,' her spin-off show set in New York, has been canceled. "As of right now, it doesn't really look like we're doing it anymore," she told Seacrest on his radio show. For her part, the starlet is handling the news well. "I'm working on some other things. It's OK, one door close...
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 04:24 PM by Maggie Coughlan
For two years, Whitney Port was best known Lauren Conrad's kind-hearted sidekick on 'The Hills.' A move to New York City quickly turned the budding fashion designer into the star of her own show, 'The City,' where viewers watched Whitney move up the ranks to work alongside fashion greats like Diane von Furstenberg and Kelly Cutrone. Whitney sat down with PopEater to dish on her former co-stars, wh...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fall TV Preview: 18 Hottest New Shows
- Alyssa Milano Won't Push Her Luck with a Third Baby: 'I Have Two Healthy Children'
- Amber Marchese's Blog: How a Family Trip - and Heartbreaking Loss - Put Focus on What's Important
- Director fires back after critics call out Taylor Swift's video for use of white actors
- Meet the cast of 'Dancing With the Stars' season 21
- The Josh Abbott Band brings Texas to mainstream country music
- Mr. Robot's Finale and 12 More TV Shows That Had Controversial Episodes Postponed or Banned
- Who's Checking Out Brie Bella's Butt? Watch the Total Divas Bonus Clip to See How Daniel Bryan Reacts
- Sandra Bullock's New Boyfriend: 5 Things to Know About Bryan Randall