Posts with tag "the dark knight"
- Posted Oct 29th 2010 at 11:25 AM by Jett Wells
Pop-Ed: Christopher Nolan has announced the name of the sequel to 'The Dark Knight.' Oh, this is so awesome; I can't wait to see the next great Batman movie. Wait, it's just called 'The Dark Knight Rises'? They just added "Rises" to the title? No dark, romantic allegorical title? #@%&! The dripping hype over Nolan's next Batman flick has hit a speed bump by adding one word to the old title,...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2009 at 05:47 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
'New Moon' box office exploded on Friday, as the second installment of the 'Twilight' saga opened up with the biggest Friday take in Hollywood history. 'New Moon' raked in an estimated, whopping $72.7 million Friday, beating previous record holder 'The Dark Knight' which opened in 2008 with $67.2 million on nearly 800 more screens, according to Box Office Mojo. The $72 million basically...
- Posted Oct 24th 2009 at 11:25 AM by Scott Harris
One general rule of thumb that is apparent even to young children is this: anything that can be done can be done better with Legos. And what's true for toys is proving to be equally true for pop culture and the internet, with ever more elaborate renditions of movies, songs and TV shows appearing constantly in an attempt to harness the magic power of those delightful little blocks. Because as much...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gone Baby Gone Actor Sean Malone Dies Aged 54 Following Coma
- Endangered White Rhino Dies, Leaving Only Four Others Left Alive
- Two Die in Fiery Crash of Passenger Plane at Milwaukee Airport
- Kim Kardashian stars in bizarre new energy drink short film
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- Ashley Monroe proves her point on 'The Blade'
- Britney Spears Does the Splits in Her Bikini While Hangin' in Hawaii—Take a Look!
- Cecil the Lion Mourned During Nat Geo Wild Event: "It's Our Responsibility to Do Everything We Can"
- Salma Hayek Blasts Donald Trump For Immigration Comments: I Won't Even Say His Name