Posts with tag "the day after tomorrow"
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 11:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Roland Emmerich has demolished nearly every beloved monument in the world in his disaster movie career - from Big Ben in 'Independence Day' to the Statue of Liberty in 'The Day After Tomorrow' - but you won't see the German filmmaker take down Islam's holiest site in his new end-of-days flick '2012.' Emmerich had planned to show the destruction of the Kaaba, the structure in Mecca toward which...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Teen Airplane Stowaway Wanted to Go to Africa, Says Father
- William & Kate's Visit Hailed as Historic on Last Night in Australia
- American Idol: Caleb Johnson Has the Moment of the Night
- George Clooney storms off after Steve Wynn calls President Obama an a**hole
- Traci Bingham tried to dine and dash after credit card declined, report says
- Meg Ryan joins the cast of 'How I Met Your Dad'
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Matt Bomer "Flattered" by Fifty Shades of Grey Casting Rumors, Plans to Appear in Magic Mike XXL
- Beyoncé Covers Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People 2014 Issue—See Who Else Made the Cut!