Posts with tag "the fighter"
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 12:35 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Ding ding: round two. Following the success of 'The Fighter,' Mark Wahlberg is putting ideas of a sequel into the ring. According to Entertainment Weekly's interview with the producer and star of the boxing biopic, Wahlberg is championing a return to the screen to complete boxer Micky Ward's journey. "I'm trying to plant the idea in everyone's head that we should do -- not five or six 'Fight...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 08:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Yes, they are all masterpieces of the reel. But that doesn't mean 2011's Golden Globe nominated flicks didn't come without their fair share of 'are you kidding me?' moments. Check out the spoofs that exploited these serious silver screen sensations for our entertainment gain. Without these videos that take the edge off, we might very well explode with the thought of a bank robbing, red-eyed ball...
- Posted Aug 16th 2009 at 10:02 AM by PopEater Staff
Mark Wahlberg takes his work seriously, but he took in a little much with his role in 'The Fighter,' according to RadarOnline. The actor was rushed to the hospital Friday after smoke inhalation on the movie set caused breathing difficulty. "Mark was working on a scene [Thursday night] where a smoke machine was being used for atmosphere and apparently he breathed in too much smoke," a source tol...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Phillip Phillips Wants Out of His American Idol Contract
- Couple Married for 68 Years Die Just a Few Hours Apart
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Enjoy a Casual Family Brunch with Nicole Richie
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- Report: NBC News renews Savannah Guthrie's ?Today' contract
- ?Water for Elephants' will be adapted into a musical
- Al Pacino names an 8th-grade teacher, Marlon Brando among his acting influences