Posts with tag "the hangover 2"
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 12:05 AM by Moviefone Editors
The new, full trailer for the highly anticipated 'The Hangover Part II' has finally been released. In February, Warner Bros. released a teaser for the sequel -- which sees the three caballeros from the first film repeating their Las Vegas mistakes -- in Bangkok! Now the studio has given us a bit more of the plot, which suspiciously copies the plot of the first film, but adds a monkey to the mix...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 06:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Bill Clinton has filmed a cameo for 'The Hangover 2.' The former president will play himself in the film and shot his brief performance on Saturday in Bangkok, Thailand, a source confirmed to PEOPLE. Clinton was in Bangkok to deliver a speech on clean energy. 'The Hangover 2' courted controversy when Mel Gibson was hired to play a tattoo artist in the movie. The cast was reportedly not happy...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 10:23 AM by Zach Dionne
Mike Tyson is one 'Hangover 2' cast member who wouldn't have had any problem acting alongside Mel Gibson, according to Page Six. "I'm not going to ever in my life point my finger at anyone. I don't live in a glass house. None of us do. I work with anybody, as long as they're respectful," Tyson said, adding he would "100 percent" have worked with Gibson. The former heavyweight champion will fly ...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 06:29 AM by PopEater Staff
Director Todd Phillips is currently denying reports that Mel Gibson was fired from his cameo role in the 'Hangover' sequel. "No one was ever fired. It's a term that is so obscene to me," he said at a press event for his new film, 'Due Date,' PEOPLE reports. "Someone was doing me a favor to come in for a two-minute cameo, and we changed it. It wasn't like we fired somebody. [Gibson] was just ...
- Posted Oct 25th 2010 at 03:06 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
We all know Mel Gibson is "furious" with producers of 'The Hangover 2' for canning him after the cool kids in the cast, particularly Zach Galifianakis, objected and essentially vetoed his participation. But what is making Mel so mad these days is that he knows the lighthearted cameo was going to be his opening salvo at a legitimate comeback. An industry insider tells me that Mel "desperately ...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2010 at 03:42 PM by PopEater Staff
A day after Mel Gibson got fired from 'The Hangover 2,' producers flew in Bradley Cooper's 'A-Team' buddy Liam Neeson to take his place. According to Variety, Neeson got the call and flew to Bangkok on Thursday. "I just got the call to do a one-day shoot on 'Hangover 2' as a tattooist in Thailand, and that's all I know about it," Neeson told Variety. "I just laughed my leg off when I saw 'The H...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2010 at 01:03 PM by Zach Dionne
Days after Mel Gibson's cameo in 'The Hangover 2' was announced, news came that his role was dead due to the cast's discontent. E! Online has now put two and two together and realized some recent comments from 'Hangover' treasure Zach Galifianakis may indicate that he was the angry party alluded to in previous reports regarding Gibson's cameo. Speaking on the Comedy Death-Ray podcast last week,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Demi Moore and Daughter Rumer Willis Look Like Twins in New Photo
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Pope Francis Hasn't Watched Television Since 1990, Longs for Good Pizza
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- The Bachelorette Tries Boxing, Does Comedy, Reminds Us That Amy Schumer Is Our Queen
- Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashian Is 1 Day Late, But Still Pretty Great—See for Yourself!
- Lena Dunham Shows Off Her Figure in Nothing But Lingerie: "I Think I Will Wear It to Dinner"