Posts with tag "the hills"
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Heidi Montag's mother, Darlene Egelhoff, may have publicly lamented her recent financial struggles, but it seems she's in for a windfall -- if she can get people to buy her as a personal advice guru, that is. Egelhoff, a former restaurant owner in Montag's hometown of Crested Butte, Colorado, is now advertising motivational speaking engagements on her blog, Metamorphosis of a Mother. The cost? ...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt recently admitted to blowing $10 million on their Hollywood lifestyle, but for other members of their family, there was no life of luxury to begin with. Montag's mother, Darlene Egelhoff, who made a few guest appearances on 'The Hills,' tells PEOPLE she is struggling to make ends meet with her job as a maid. "The work is sporadic and competitive. [It] is not en...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Heidi Montag -
- Spencer Pratt
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have admitted in the latest issue of Life & Style magazine that during their time together, they blew a collective $10 million dollars and are considering filing for bankruptcy. The couple, who split earlier this year, are now very much together and living in close quarters. The duo have traded in their $35,000 a month Malibu rental for a studio apartment on P...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 01:45 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- TV News
Audrina Patridge has finally moved past the meaningful silences that made her famous on "The Hills." The former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant has landed her own reality show on VH1, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The show, developed by 'Survivor' producer Mark Burnett, centers around the starlet and her family as they learn the ins and outs of juggling their lives and careers in Hol...
- Posted Aug 20th 2010 at 07:04 PM by PopEater Staff
Spencer Pratt is reportedly shopping around a sex tape that stars him and his future ex-wife, Heidi Montag, TMZ reports. It appears the publicity hound contacted Vivid Entertainment to begin discussions. Vivid is the porn company made famous for distributing sex tapes of Kendra Wilkinson, Kim Kardashian, and most recently, Montana Fishburne. The president of Vivid, Steven Hirsch, told TMZ on Fr...
- Posted Aug 7th 2010 at 09:20 PM by Ben Widdicombe
Hugh Hefner's Playboy reality show franchise is set to grow again in August, with the debut of a 'The Girls Next Door' spin-off called 'The Girls Next Door: Bunny House.' Among the cast-members will be Jayde Nicole, a familiar face to anyone who has been following the soap opera of contemporary L.A. life as it has played out on the small screen. Nicole, who was named Playboy's Playmate of the Y...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 05:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Confused by the series finale of 'The Hills'? Still wondering if it's real or fake? Well, 'Hills' star Lo Bosworth wants everyone to know the show wasn't scripted. "Don't worry. It wasn't fake. I have never shot any Hills scenes on a stage of any kind," she writes in her blog, thelodown.com. Kristin Cavallari shared a different point of view with PEOPLE earlier this week, saying, "Nothing you s...
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 11:52 AM by PopEater Staff
There is no doubt that 'The Hills' has come under scrutiny for whether or not the drama is "real." Well, during the show's series finale, star Kristen Cavallari said her final goodbye to Brody Jenner, as the cameras slowly panned out to show all the cameras, mics and crew it takes to shoot one scene of the MTV reality show. After 102 installments, 'The Hills' faded into the sunset and said goodbye...
- Posted Jun 8th 2010 at 02:25 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Hills' star Heidi Montag went to court today to file papers for legal separation from her estranged husband, Spencer Pratt. TMZ.com reports that Montag listed "irreconcilable differences" as the cause for the split. She has yet to file for divorce, however. The reality-TV starlet maintains that June 8 is the date of their split, meaning that all of her earnings from now on will be her o...
- Posted Jun 6th 2010 at 09:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Jason Wahler used to be known for his on-again, off-again romance with Lauren Conrad that was documented for the world to see on the dangerously addictive MTV reality show 'The Hills.' Nowadays though, you're much more likely to see Wahler in a mug shot than you are a glamour shot. TMZ is reporting the trouble-dependent Wahler found himself in handcuffs once again this weekend after a woman claime...
Popeater Hot Topics
- SCOOP: 4-Year-Old Cries When Asked About the First Day of School by Reporter (VIDEO)
- 2 Arrested in Off-Duty Texas Police Officer's Death - Report
- FROM SI: Former Colts Linebacker Josh McNary Found Not Guilty on All Charges in Rape Case
- Tori Spelling suing Benihana over burns from falling on grill
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Giada de Laurentiis' Divorce Finalized, Chef Ordered to Pay Ex Husband $9,000 in Monthly Child Support
- Hipster Barbie Hilariously Mocks Being "Authentic" on Instagram
- Has The Bachelorette's Josh Murray Found Love Again?! Andi Dorfman's Ex Posts Cryptic Pic With Beautiful Blonde