Posts with tag "the last airbender"
- Posted Apr 17th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Moviefone Editors
When he broke through with 1999's Oscar-nominated thriller 'The Sixth Sense,' director M. Night Shyamalan was declared the next Steven Spielberg. He had no idea it would all be downhill from there. After sweeping this year's Razzies for his 2010 flop 'The Last Airbender,' can it get any worse? Maybe. Three movie fans are trying to raise $150,000 to send Shyamalan back to film school. Chri...
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 08:29 AM by Moviefone Editors
The Golden Raspberry Foundation has spoken. Who took 'honors' as the worst that Hollywood had to offer last year? When nominations were announced, the 31st annual Razzie Awards were clearly gunning for 'The Last Airbender,' 'Sex and the City 2' and 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.' Director M. Night Shyamalan and his 3-D dud 'The Last Airbender,' turned out to be the biggest winner loser among t...
- Posted Jul 2nd 2010 at 02:30 PM by John Mitchell
Is 'The Last Airbender,' director M. Night Shyamalan's live-action version of the Nickelodeon cartoon 'Avatar: The Last Airbender,' the "worst movie epic ever"? Time magazine certainly thinks so and it isn't alone -- the film carries an especially rotten rating on movie review website Rotten Tomatoes, earning a paltry 9 percent fresh rating from the nation's top film critics. This marks the l...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Check Out Kim Kardashian's Super Bowl Ad
- Kelly Clarkson's New Album Piece By Piece Will Be Released in March
- Keira Knightley on Her Unique Name: 'My Mum's Crap at Spelling'
- Lawyers: Melissa Rivers files malpractice lawsuit in mother Joan's death
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Allegations Continue: Former Hollywood Executive Says Comedian Took Advantage of Her 36 Years Ago
- Mission: Impossible 5 Release Date Moved Up: Find Out When You Can See Tom Cruise's Next Film!
- Jason Sudeikis Reveals His Valentine's Day Plans for Olivia Wilde: Prepare for Sewing Machines and Vacuums?!