Posts with tag "the munsters"
- Posted Nov 24th 2010 at 09:59 AM by Zach Dionne
Butch Patrick, who portrayed Eddie on 'The Munsters,' checked into a New Jersey rehab facility two weeks ago. Though Patrick, 57, was seeking help with a 40-year addiction to alcohol, cocaine and marijuana, he left rehab shortly after and nearly overdosed last week. "He not only continued with drugs and alcohol after checking himself out of rehab," Butch's agent Jodi Ritzen told...
- Posted Nov 11th 2010 at 07:51 AM by Zach Dionne
Butch Patrick, who played Eddie on 'The Munsters,' checked into a New Jersey rehab facility looking for help with a 40-year addiction to alcohol, cocaine and marijuana, TMZ reports. Patrick, 57, has had a long, albeit off-the-radar, career in showbiz since the 1960s creature sitcom. Patrick's rep tells TMZ he hopes to "get a grip on his addiction and educate himself."...
- Posted Oct 6th 2010 at 08:20 PM by Jett Wells
Even in a time when television is arguably in a golden age in terms of new content with the successes of HBO, Showtime, 'Mad Men' etc., TV producers are still showing some desperation. With the news from EW of NBC announcing a remake of the 1960s sitcom 'The Munsters,' even former cast member Butch Patrick is scratching his head. "Honestly, I think it should be left alone," said the former...
- Posted Jun 6th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Ben Widdicombe
Anyone who has grown up since the invention of television understands the strangely blurred line between sitcom families and real families. Networks encourage us to accept these casts into our home as visiting neighbors, and generally we're happy to oblige. The recent deaths of Rue McClanahan and Gary Coleman have thinned the ranks of these familiar guests. PopEater takes a look at the last...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- Josh Lucas 'Wouldn't Wish Divorce on My Worst Enemy'
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- I'm Still Not Over? The ending of ?Xena: Warrior Princess'
- Hey, remember that time a ?True Detective' villain slept with Charlotte on ?Sex and the City'?
- Mindy Kaling Defends Her TV Series: "I'm a [Bleeping] Indian Woman Who Has Her Own [Bleeping] Show"
- Mariska Hargitay Reunites With Former Law & Order: SVU Costar Christopher Meloni: Benson and Stabler Together Again!
- Your Daily Dose of Cute Dog Videos: A Puppy Drinking Out of a Bottle, an Indecisive Corgi and More!