Posts with tag "the next iron chef"
- Posted Nov 29th 2010 at 10:15 AM by Jett Wells
The 'Iron Chef America' kitchen is getting a little more crowded, and it comes in the form of a mohawk. Marc Forgione, a.k.a. 'Forge,' is crashing the party and bringing some much-needed attitude and American panache to the kitchen. Forgione sat down with PopEater fresh off his hangover from a big win against fellow New Yorker Marco Canora on 'The Next Iron Chef.' He chatted with us about what the...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 03:00 PM by Denise Warner
- Filed under:
Alton Brown, 'Good Eats' star and 'Iron Chef America' guru, wouldn't tell us much about 'The Next Iron Chef,' the reality series that will decide who joins the pantheon of chefs, including Mario Batali, Masaharu Morimoto, Michael Symon, Cat Cora, Jose Garces and Bobby Flay. "I can neither confirm nor deny anything factual about 'The Next Iron Chef,' he explains to PopEater when we stopped by ...
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
In the upcoming season of 'The Next Iron Chef,' Michael Symon trades his competitor duties for the judges' table. Symon, an Iron Chef himself after winning the first season of the series, talked to PopEater about what it's like being on the other side of the show. "It's a little strange," he tells us. "I don't love to judge because I know how hard it is." The Cleveland-native has also been...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Train Hero Anthony Sadler Tells Jimmy Fallon How He and His Friends Disarmed Gunman
- It's a Girl! The Strain's Kevin Durand Welcomes a Daughter
- Woman Gives Birth to Her Own Granddaughter After Agreeing to Be Her Daughter's Surrogate
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert