Posts with tag "the osbournes"
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
The Osbourne family may have a hectic schedule, with their hands in the music, fashion, and TV businesses, but it seems their multitasking has come at a high price. The New York Daily News reports that Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are being accused of dodging the tax man for a number of years, and now he's come to collect. The couple are accused of skipping out on tax bills of $718,948.25 and...
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Jo Piazza
Ozzy Osbourne asks readers to forgive him at the start of his autobiography, 'I Am Ozzy.' The godfather of heavy metal admits his memory of his life story might not be perfect after all the booze, coke, acid, Quaaludes, glue, cough mixture 9and too many other heavy-duty substances to list) he has consumed over the past forty years. Osbourne didnt actually write 'I Am Ozzy.' He dictated his...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why You Must Watch This Bucking Bull Before He Retires Sunday
- Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp 'Are Back Together': Source
- Elvis Photographer Alfred Wertheimer Dies at 85
- Renee Zellweger: 'Perhaps I look different -- who doesn't as they get older?!'
- Celebrity Playboy cover girls
- Florida Georgia Line: We're 'professional partiers' and smoke pot