Posts with tag "the osbournes"
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
The Osbourne family may have a hectic schedule, with their hands in the music, fashion, and TV businesses, but it seems their multitasking has come at a high price. The New York Daily News reports that Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are being accused of dodging the tax man for a number of years, and now he's come to collect. The couple are accused of skipping out on tax bills of $718,948.25 and $1...
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Jo Piazza
Ozzy Osbourne asks readers to forgive him at the start of his autobiography, 'I Am Ozzy.' The godfather of heavy metal admits his memory of his life story might not be perfect after all the booze, coke, acid, Quaaludes, glue, cough mixture 9and too many other heavy-duty substances to list) he has consumed over the past forty years. Osbourne didnt actually write 'I Am Ozzy.' He dictated his me...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Garner Returns to L.A. with Ring Off - as She Faces Difficult Next Steps with Ben Affleck
- A Boy for the Bachelorette! DeAnna Pappas Stagliano Reveals She's Expecting a Son
- Ryan Reynolds Posts Funny Look-Alike Picture with Martin Short and Matt Oberg
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball