Posts with tag "the osbournes"
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
The Osbourne family may have a hectic schedule, with their hands in the music, fashion, and TV businesses, but it seems their multitasking has come at a high price. The New York Daily News reports that Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are being accused of dodging the tax man for a number of years, and now he's come to collect. The couple are accused of skipping out on tax bills of $718,948.25 and $1...
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Jo Piazza
Ozzy Osbourne asks readers to forgive him at the start of his autobiography, 'I Am Ozzy.' The godfather of heavy metal admits his memory of his life story might not be perfect after all the booze, coke, acid, Quaaludes, glue, cough mixture 9and too many other heavy-duty substances to list) he has consumed over the past forty years. Osbourne didnt actually write 'I Am Ozzy.' He dictated his me...
Popeater Hot Topics
- London? Paris? N.Y.C.? Find Out Where This Year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Will Be Held
- Cute! Jessica Simpson's Daughter Mimics Mom with Swimsuit Pose
- Jason Derulo Previews New Album Everything Is 4
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- Bobby Flay and Stephanie March reportedly feuding over horse race winnings
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis look identical in new pics
- Josh Groban Gushes About "Brilliant and Funny" Kat Dennings, Gets Scared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show—Watch!
- Even Taylor Swift's Mom Thought She Was Singing "Starbucks Lovers" in "Blank Space"
- Jessica Simpson's Daughter Maxwell Models a Swimsuit Just Like Her Mama—See the Pics!