Posts with tag "the script"
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 02:13 PM by Jenny Charlesworth
After The Script's recent promo blitz, which saw them drop in on everyone from Ellen DeGeneres and David Letterman to Jimmy Kimmel, the Dublin trio knows a thing or two about handling stage fright when it comes to performing on TV. "Mentally, you can't start thinking about millions of people at home watching on the TV because that gets overwhelming," drummer Glen Power tells PopEater. "You...
- Posted Jan 27th 2011 at 05:39 PM by Marc Schneider
EXCLUSIVE: 'American Idol' viewers are still wiping away tears after watching Chris Medina audition in honor of his brain-damaged fiancee this week, and The Script, the Irish trio responsible for the heart-wrenching ballad he sang, tells PopEater they're "moved" by his performance of 'Breakeven' and are pulling for him to win. "We write our music from a pure and honest place and to see Chris...
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Cristin Maher
For the past few years, the world has proven an extremely difficult place to live. The economy is in a downward spiral and unemployment rates seem to be climbing everyday. So after coming off of their international tour, Irish rockers the Script had a difficult time being able to celebrate their success. In order to demonstrate their empathy towards people who are struggling to survive, the Script...
- Posted Mar 11th 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Since the release of her debut album, 'Love Travels,' Angel Taylor has toured with the likes of Adele, Gavin DeGraw and Mat Kearney, and her songs have been featured on several TV shows, including 'One Tree Hill' and '90210.' The 21-year-old Los Angeles native was also named one of VH1's You Oughtta Know: Artists On The Rise in 2010. As a part of our exclusive video series, Taylor will perform...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2010 at 04:43 PM by The Script
Irish pop trio The Script recently wrapped their first major U.S. tour, and have been checking in with their own personal videos to tell their fans all about it. In their seventh and final tour diary, Danny O'Donoghue lets fans inside their luggage to see what the band brings on tour with them. He literally opens up! Check out what's inside in the band's last exclusive video from The...
- Posted Feb 26th 2010 at 03:15 PM by The Script
Irish pop trio The Script recently wrapped their first major U.S. tour, and are here to tell their fans all about it. In their sixth tour diary, Mark Sheehan and Glenn Power talk about their travels and how they support the old adage, "Home is where the heart is." Check out the band's new exclusive video below, and stay tuned for the final installment of The Script's blog series, which...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2010 at 01:23 PM by The Script
Irish pop trio The Script recently wrapped their first major U.S. tour, and are here to tell their fans all about it. In their fifth tour diary, Mark Sheehan talks about the band's drink of choice: red wine. He opens up their tour bus "wine cellar" for all to see, and shows the world what kind of snacks keep them fortified while on the road. Peek inside The Script's mobile world in their new...
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 04:20 PM by The Script
Irish pop trio The Script recently wrapped their first major U.S. tour, and are here to tell their fans all about it. In their fourth tour diary, lead singer Danny O'Donoghue confesses his most embarrassing moments on stage, including the time the band opened for Paul McCartney at Shea Stadium. Find out why it was so disastrous in The Script's new exclusive video below. The next installment...
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 12:51 PM by The Script
Irish pop trio The Script recently wrapped their first major U.S. tour, and are here to tell their fans all about it. In their second tour diary, Glenn Power show's off the band's dressing room and on-the-go production office. He even runs down their small rider, which includes all the staples: wine (both red and white), vodka, beer and soda. Check out their new exclusive video below and get...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:17 PM by PopEater Staff
PopEater has an exclusive premiere - The Script's 'Breakeven' video. Fresh off playing dates with Paul McCartney, U2 and a U.S. tour, the band is also getting ready to open for 'American Idol' winner David Cook this winter. Watch the Video ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why You Need to Go See John Wick Immediately
- Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final Wedding: Never-Before-Seen Photos
- The Mindy Project's Ike Barinholtz's Slim-Down Secret? 'I Stopped Drinking Beer'
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Oscar de la Renta Mourned by Sarah Jessica Parker, Michelle Obama, Laura Bush and More Celebs
- The Voice Italy's Singing Nun Returns! Sister Cristina Premieres Cover of Madonna's "Like a Virgin"
- Taylor Swift Points Out Another "Sexist" Double Standard: Dating and Breaking Up "Is My Biggest Scandal"