Posts with tag "the smiths"
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 12:45 PM by Jason Newman
With last week's release of the annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominees, so begins the perennial conversation on who should be in and who's been overlooked since their eligibility date (artists are eligible beginning 25 years after the release of their first single or album). The Nominating Committee, made up of 30 music executives, journalists and musicians, has long been a source of...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney's Future In-Laws 'Delighted' as Wedding Nears
- How I Met Your Mother's New DVD Set Has Alternate Ending - and a Surprise!
- Danica McKellar: 'I'm the Happiest I've Ever Been'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Viola Davis Seemingly Replies to Being Called "Less Beautiful" Than Halle Berry and Kerry Washington
- Mark Wahlberg Leaves New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Hanging for a High-Five
- One Direction's Liam Payne Says Nude Pics Are Fake: "I'm 100% Not Gay" and "100% Not Homophobic"