Posts with tag "the smiths"
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 12:45 PM by Jason Newman
With last week's release of the annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominees, so begins the perennial conversation on who should be in and who's been overlooked since their eligibility date (artists are eligible beginning 25 years after the release of their first single or album). The Nominating Committee, made up of 30 music executives, journalists and musicians, has long been a source of...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael Phelps Arrested for DUI: Report
- NBC Sports' Josh Elliott Engaged to Liz Cho
- Amal Alamuddin's Wedding Gown and Jewelry: All the Details! (PHOTO)
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young left band due to dementia
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Why Kirby v. Marvel mattered
- You need to watch ?The Simpsons' premiere's insane opening sequence
- Nikki Bella and Brie Bella Get Into an Unusual Fight Outside the Ring—Watch the Deleted Total Divas Clip!
- Student Who Petitioned to Have His Cat in His Yearbook Photo Got What He Wanted, and Then Some
- Kendall Jenner, Gisele Bündchen & Cara Delevingne March at Chanel's Feminist Rally Fashion Show