Posts with tag "the smiths"
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 12:45 PM by Jason Newman
With last week's release of the annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominees, so begins the perennial conversation on who should be in and who's been overlooked since their eligibility date (artists are eligible beginning 25 years after the release of their first single or album). The Nominating Committee, made up of 30 music executives, journalists and musicians, has long been a source of critic...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Kendrick on Playing the 'Struggling, Awkward' Underdog on Film: 'I Think That's Who We All Are'
- Teen With Cerebral Palsy Finishes First in Race with Help from Teammates
- From EW: Josh Charles' First Big Gig After The Good Wife Is ...
- Kim Kardashian nearly nude at 2015 Met Gala, as is Beyonce
- Wheelchair-bound 'Price Is Right' contestant wins treadmill
- Tiger Woods losing sleep over Lindsey Vonn split, father's death
- Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder Attend First Post-Wedding Event in Brazil After Mexican Honeymoon: See the Pic!
- U2 Surprises NYC Commuters, Performs Mini Concert in the Subway—Watch Now!
- What the Met Gala Is Like for a Celebrity Hairstylist—As Told By Madonna's Mane Man, Andy LeCompte!