Posts with tag "the sopranos"
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 03:45 PM by Jane Boursaw
The news that Steve Carrell is definitely leaving 'The Office' after next season has got us thinking about a few of our favorite TV bosses and the lessons we've learned from them. So maybe some of these lessons aren't ones we'd necessarily take into our own workplace; they're really more like lessons about what not to do. Either way, clearly we have a lot to learn from these bosses, including...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 03:30 PM by Melissa Daniels
As we get ready to say goodbye to this decade, there are plenty of fond pop culture memories to recall. Television shows and movies set new trends, broke records and captured some serious staying power. One has to wonder -- after being a part of a phenomenon like that, what's an actor to do? Here's a look at the casts of ten wildly popular hits of the past decade, and what they've done since....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding
- Shakira: I Had To Get My Boyfriend's Permission to Work with Rihanna
- American on Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet 'Was a Wonderful Man,' Ex-Wife Says
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson