Posts with tag "the time of my life"
- Posted Apr 9th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Zach Dionne
Almost seven months after Patrick Swayze's death, Lisa Niemi, his widow and co-writer of the marriage-centric autobiography 'The Time of My Life,' spoke to the UK's Times Online, detailing her life with the 'Dirty Dancing' star and her difficult grieving process. The interview is a unique opportunity to hear such an in-depth testimony from Niemi -- though she and Swayze penned the retrospective bo...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Patrick Swayze's intense battles with alcohol and depression nearly cost him his marriage earlier this decade, the late actor reveals for the first time in his book 'The Time of My Life,' released Tuesday. His struggle with drink had long been a strain on his wife of 34 years, Lisa Niemi. In the book, he recounts a 10-year period spent drinking "copious amounts of alcohol" and later a 1993 inci...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nikki Reed Shares Romantic Wedding Day Video Full of Kisses with Ian Somerhalder
- Texas Woman Rescues Seven People from Flood: 'Fear Wasn't Going to Serve Anyone in that Moment'
- From SI: 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick Apologizes for Houston Storm Post
- 'John Wayne Day' in Texas honors actor's 108th birthday
- Actor Sam Shepard arrested for drunken driving in Santa Fe
- B.B. King's family alleges he was poisoned; police deny murder investigation
- Archie Panjabi Breaks Silence on The Good Wife's "Faked" Kalinda-Alicia Scene & Whether She'll Return
- Justin Bieber Covers Boyz II Men's ''I'll Make Love to You'' and the Band Responds—Watch Now!
- Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder Can't Stop Kissing Each Other in New Wedding Day Video—Watch Now!