Posts with tag "the time of my life"
- Posted Apr 9th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Zach Dionne
Almost seven months after Patrick Swayze's death, Lisa Niemi, his widow and co-writer of the marriage-centric autobiography 'The Time of My Life,' spoke to the UK's Times Online, detailing her life with the 'Dirty Dancing' star and her difficult grieving process. The interview is a unique opportunity to hear such an in-depth testimony from Niemi -- though she and Swayze penned the retrospective...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Patrick Swayze's intense battles with alcohol and depression nearly cost him his marriage earlier this decade, the late actor reveals for the first time in his book 'The Time of My Life,' released Tuesday. His struggle with drink had long been a strain on his wife of 34 years, Lisa Niemi. In the book, he recounts a 10-year period spent drinking "copious amounts of alcohol" and later a 1993...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Taylor Armstrong Has Moved On After Russell's Suicide
- Julianne Hough's DWTS Photo Diary: This Week Was All About Surprises
- Matthew McConaughey on Getting Married: 'I Had to Really Want To'
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Alfonso Ribeiro dominates 'DWTS'
- Fans: Renee Zellweger nearly unrecognizable after mysterious facial changes
- Shia LaBeouf admits he used to follow Alec Baldwin home in ?Interview'
- ?Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany to make New York stage debut
- Taylor Swift Talks Childhood Insecurities: "Little Kid, Little Problems—Big Kid, Big Problems"
- Oscar de la Renta's Most Iconic Red Carpet Gowns: Sarah Jessica Parker, Amy Adams & More Stars Dressed by the Late Designer
- It's Time to Meet Abby's Jerk of an Ex-Husband on Scandal