Posts with tag "the time of my life"
- Posted Apr 9th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Zach Dionne
Almost seven months after Patrick Swayze's death, Lisa Niemi, his widow and co-writer of the marriage-centric autobiography 'The Time of My Life,' spoke to the UK's Times Online, detailing her life with the 'Dirty Dancing' star and her difficult grieving process. The interview is a unique opportunity to hear such an in-depth testimony from Niemi -- though she and Swayze penned the retrospective bo...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Patrick Swayze's intense battles with alcohol and depression nearly cost him his marriage earlier this decade, the late actor reveals for the first time in his book 'The Time of My Life,' released Tuesday. His struggle with drink had long been a strain on his wife of 34 years, Lisa Niemi. In the book, he recounts a 10-year period spent drinking "copious amounts of alcohol" and later a 1993 inci...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Enterprising 22-Year-Old Attempts to Counterfeit $100 Bills with Napkins
- Facebook Now Lets You Write Your Own Custom Description for Gender
- Did Missouri Politician Tom Schweich Shoot Himself Over Rumors He Was Jewish?
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show
- How To Get Away With Murder's Killer Speaks...and Was Just as Shocked as Fans By That Twist Ending!
- Jennifer Lawrence's Screaming Match With David O. Russell on Joy Set: Just the Director Getting Her Pumped for a Fight Scene?!
- Christina Milian Calls Her Mom "So F---ing Selfish" During Major Argument—See the Turned Up Finale Sneak Peek!