Posts with tag "the time of my life"
- Posted Apr 9th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Zach Dionne
Almost seven months after Patrick Swayze's death, Lisa Niemi, his widow and co-writer of the marriage-centric autobiography 'The Time of My Life,' spoke to the UK's Times Online, detailing her life with the 'Dirty Dancing' star and her difficult grieving process. The interview is a unique opportunity to hear such an in-depth testimony from Niemi -- though she and Swayze penned the retrospective bo...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Patrick Swayze's intense battles with alcohol and depression nearly cost him his marriage earlier this decade, the late actor reveals for the first time in his book 'The Time of My Life,' released Tuesday. His struggle with drink had long been a strain on his wife of 34 years, Lisa Niemi. In the book, he recounts a 10-year period spent drinking "copious amounts of alcohol" and later a 1993 inci...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What to Expect from Better Call Saul
- Aaron Hernandez Murder Trial: Victim's Girlfriend Testifies
- 13-Year-Old Boy Saves Dog from Burning Building (VIDEO)
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs
- Super Bowl Trash Talk Text Messages to Send to Your ''Friends''
- Kerry Washington Says ''Life Is Really Great'' With Daughter Isabelle, Wants a Play Date With Jimmy Kimmel's Little Girl!
- Kendra Wilkinson Shares Adorable Family-Filled Photo From Vacation With Hank Baskett & Hank Jr.—See the Pic!