Posts with tag "the time of my life"
- Posted Apr 9th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Zach Dionne
Almost seven months after Patrick Swayze's death, Lisa Niemi, his widow and co-writer of the marriage-centric autobiography 'The Time of My Life,' spoke to the UK's Times Online, detailing her life with the 'Dirty Dancing' star and her difficult grieving process. The interview is a unique opportunity to hear such an in-depth testimony from Niemi -- though she and Swayze penned the retrospective bo...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Patrick Swayze's intense battles with alcohol and depression nearly cost him his marriage earlier this decade, the late actor reveals for the first time in his book 'The Time of My Life,' released Tuesday. His struggle with drink had long been a strain on his wife of 34 years, Lisa Niemi. In the book, he recounts a 10-year period spent drinking "copious amounts of alcohol" and later a 1993 inci...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sonja Morgan Backpedals After Comments About Kristen Taekman's Husband: I Have 'Egg on My Face'
- Found: The Perfect Perforated Purse
- Kim Richards Skips Court Appearance, Rejects Plea Deal for Public Intoxication Arrest
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Hank Baskett Gets Jealous After Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Allegedly Flirts With Two Other Men—Watch Now!
- Twitter Has Major Issues With the Idea of Aaron Sorkin Writing a Lucille Ball Biopic Starring Cate Blanchett
- Kylie Jenner Makes a Mini Music Video Dedicated to Her Dogs—Watch Now!