Posts with tag "theresa rogers"
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 08:25 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Scandal
First Elin Nordegren was spotted on the town unfettered by a wedding band. Then movers were seen backing into Tiger Woods' Windermere, FL home. Now rumors abound that Elin is leaving Tiger. Sources say the divorce is all but official. And Elin already has a meeting planned with a famed California divorce lawyer. Can't say we didn't see this coming....
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 11:42 AM by Sam Brand
Where can you find Theresa Rogers pictures? How about nowhere. The alleged mistress No. 15 has kept her public exposure to a minimum. And what's up with Tiger Woods' first golf course, the massive $1 billion project on the outskirts of Dubai? Is it still getting built? And has Elin Nordegren really hired a divorce lawyer? It looks like it. See what's up in Tiger land today....
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:23 PM by Sam Brand
Another day another Tiger Woods mistress. Theresa Rogers, a 40-something blonde bombshell is the latest to be attached to the embattled golf superstar. And she gets named just a day after shady Canadian doc Anthony Galea, who made several house calls to Tiger's lair, is revealed to be under investigation for providing performance-enhancing drugs to professional athletes. In totally unrelated news,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How the Pitch Perfect Cast Got Anna Kendrick Hooked on The Bachelor
- Patrick Stewart Snorts Coke as Out-of-Control News Anchor in New Series Blunt Talk (Video)
- Josh Duhamel Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Fergie
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!