Posts with tag "theview"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 01:38 PM by Steven Avalos
Just when you thought you'd seen the last of her, reality TV staple Kate Gosselin is returning to the small screen this March. US Weekly reports that the busy mom will be reprising a guest host spot over at 'The View,' along with a new TLC reality show-- this time without the kids. Kate, who will start on The View on March 11, last appeared on the show in September of 2009 during the height of...
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 02:31 PM by Sam Brand
So says a massive gaggle of Lady Gaga wannabes on Facebook. At least 100,000 fans will be getting their poker face on tonight. In other news, Usher and Chilli are back in the sack (maybe). And Oscar de la Renta appeared on 'The View' to remind Americans to follow their dreams and keep Haiti in your hearts. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 01:52 PM by Sam Brand
Minnesota native Prince "saw the future" while watching the Vikings throttle the Cowboys last week. He's created a pop-slash-fight song to take Brett Favre and team to the Super Bowl. Diane von Furstenberg appeared on 'The View' to plug a new collection of home furnishings. And jilted mistress YaVaughnie Wilkins has spent $250,000 on billboards to take revenge on millionaire mogul Charles...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 10:20 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Jay Leno should step aside and let Conan O'Brien helm the 'Tonight Show' for good, Rosie O'Donnell said last night. The outspoken comedienne says she's a huge fan of O'Brien, defending him to reporters while promoting an HBO documentary, reports The Huffington Post....
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 05:44 PM by PopEater Staff
'The View' got heated when Whoopi Goldberg defended Nevada Senator Harry Reid's racial remarks about President Barack Obama. Reid was accused of saying Obama would be a good presidential candidate even though he's African American -- using a word considered outdated to describe the president. "Negro is not a bad word. There are a lot of worse things he could have said," Goldberg says. The argument...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Maybe it's something about the impending holiday break that has everyone on TV flubbing their choice of words this week, making for a big old barrel of awkward on the tube. Whether it was guests like Jude Law or hosts like Elisabeth Hasselbeck or Oprah Winfrey, it seemed like everyone had already checked their brains -- and questioning/answering abilities -- out to lunch. Watch Three Instances...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 08:39 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Adam Lambert -
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck
If you like drama, you may want to set your DVR to tape 'The View' on Thursday, as there is going to be an old-fashioned throwdown between host Elisabeth Hasselbeck and the newly-controversial Adam Lambert. Word is the conservative host is ready to pounce on the openly gay star's recent racy performance. Also in the column, Elton comforts Billy Joel and Catherine Zeta Jones is one classy gal....
- Posted Dec 6th 2009 at 09:12 AM by PopEater Staff
'American Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert landed in trouble for locking lips on ABC, with his controversial same-sex kiss on the recent AMA broadcast. This time he's smooching the network itself, as ABC plays a little kiss-and-make-up with Lambert following the singer's dismissal from multiple ABC appearances. PEOPLE is reporting that Lambert will appear on 'The View' Thursday....
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 09:30 PM by Mike Hess
With word that Oprah Winfrey will be taking her ridiculously popular daytime talk show elsewhere (see story here), there's a massive void in the broadcast television world to be filled. Winfrey was always the one to score huge exclusive interviews, landing everyone from Sarah Palin to Tom Cruise to Mackenzie Phillips. So, assuming television execs will want to keep the daytime landscape as...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 02:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Sir Ian McKellen stopped by 'The View' on Thursday for a friendly chat about his latest project, but ended up schooling Whoopi Goldberg on the difference between Dumbledore and Gandalf. After discussions about his TV series 'The Prisoner' and a semi-testy exchange with Elisabeth Hasselbeck about flu shots and government health care, McKellen got asked: "Are you coming back in 'Harry Potter'?"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shia LaBeouf Explains His Existential Crisis, How Finding God 'Saved' Him
- Jenny Slate Talks Marcel the Shell's New Video and Children's Book
- With Accused Killer in Jail, Oklahoma Town Mourns His Murdered Parents and Sister
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Perfect Match! Leonardo DiCaprio and Girlfriend Toni Garrn Enjoy Romantic Tennis Match—Watch Now!
- Diane von Furstenberg Hangs Out With Jessica Alba, Selena Gomez and More—See DVF's Famous Friends!
- Katy Perry's Birthday Week Is Already Amazing: Singer's Dream of Getting Her Name on the Shakey's Sign Comes True!