Posts with tag "tia mowry"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 02:31 PM by Kelly Fisher
Tia Mowry is the proud mom to a bouncing baby boy, Us Weekly reports. 'The Game' actress and her husband, actor Cory Hardrict, welcomed their first child on Tuesday, their rep confirmed. No name has been revealed. Mowry and Hardrict announced they were expecting in January through a joint statement. "We are both so excited to be parents. We have been wanting this a long time!" the couple ...
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 05:00 AM by Christo Varghese
'Sister, Sister' actress Tia Mowry celebrated the upcoming birth of her child at a baby shower on Saturday in West Hollywood. PEOPLE is reporting that among the guests were Mowry's newlywed twin sister Tamera Mowry and several of her co-stars from her TV show 'The Game.' Guests at the shower played games and enjoyed mini cupcakes and a red velvet cake. A source is quoted saying there was ...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Tia Mowry, star of the popular '90s sitcom 'Sister, Sister,' is pregnant with her first child, Us Weekly reports. The actress, who co-starred on the hit show with her identical twin, Tamara, is expecting a baby with actor Cory Hardrict, her husband of nearly three years. The couple announced via joint statement, "We are both so excited to be parents. We have been wanting this a long time!" ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael Douglas Is 'Simply Great' in Behind the Candelabra, Says PEOPLE's TV Critic
- Wow! Melissa Joan Hart Reveals Her 29-Lb Weight Loss
- Aaron Paul Kicks Off Wedding Weekend
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- Week in Video: Justin Bieber Wins Milestone Award, Kim Kardashian Finds Out Her Baby's Gender & More!
- 5 Biggest Stories of the Week: Jennifer Aniston's Striptease, Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's Backstage Kiss, & More!
- Amanda Bynes: Two Truths and (Probably) a Lie