Posts with tag "tiger woods jokes"
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 05:58 PM by Tricia Romano
Last night, David Letterman returned from vacation armed with Tiger Woods jokes. As he said, "three months ago, I'd have material for a year!" He was talking about his own cheating scandal, which made his monologue meta and double-edged with meaning. But Dave's not the only one getting in a few good jokes at the golfer's expense: we take a look at some of the best. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Make the Dish Paul Rudd Has Been Ordering Since He Was a Kid
- FIRST LOOK: Donnie and Mark Wahlberg Star in A&E's Wahlburgers
- The Voice's Final Three Are Revealed
- FAA grounds Angelina Jolie's plane
- Shirley MacLaine believes her dog came back to life
- That's not me naked!
- ?Time' announces Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- This week's ?SNL' promos: Welcome home, John Goodman ? VIDEO
- TV Recap: ?The Biggest Loser,' ?The Goldbergs,' and ?The Voice' ? VIDEO
- Tom Hanks Talks Celebrating 25 Years of Marriage With Rita Wilson on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- Holiday Gift Guide 2013: Essie Nail Polish, Peppermint Bark Chocolate & More Stocking Stuffers!
- Sons of Anarchy Boss Kurt Sutter Dishes on What's Next For Jax (and the Show) After Devastating Finale Death