Posts with tag "tiger woods jokes"
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 05:58 PM by Tricia Romano
Last night, David Letterman returned from vacation armed with Tiger Woods jokes. As he said, "three months ago, I'd have material for a year!" He was talking about his own cheating scandal, which made his monologue meta and double-edged with meaning. But Dave's not the only one getting in a few good jokes at the golfer's expense: we take a look at some of the best. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Katherine Webb's 1,120-Calorie Diet Is Causing Such a Stir
- Desiree Hartsock Meets Ben Scott's Son on the First Night of The Bachelorette
- Nick and JoAnna Garcia Swisher Reveal Daughter's Name
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- Lucille Bluth vs. the Disney Princesses ? VIDEO
- Robert Kirkman talks about his crime comic ?Thief of Thieves.' Plus: check out the first four pages of the new issue ? EXCLUSIVE
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Vote now!