Posts with tag "tiger woods jokes"
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 05:58 PM by Tricia Romano
Last night, David Letterman returned from vacation armed with Tiger Woods jokes. As he said, "three months ago, I'd have material for a year!" He was talking about his own cheating scandal, which made his monologue meta and double-edged with meaning. But Dave's not the only one getting in a few good jokes at the golfer's expense: we take a look at some of the best....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mindy Kaling's Upset that B.J. Novak Is Starring in a McDonald's Movie
- NBC's Richard Engel Marries 'Longtime Love' Mary Forrest
- Saved by the Bell Star Dustin Diamond Convicted of Misdemeanors in Stabbing, Faces up to 9 Months in Prison
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Judge delays case after 'Suge' Knight hires Jackson lawyer
- Actress Kelly Rutherford can't yet bring children back to U.S.
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!