Posts with tag "tiger woods jokes"
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 05:58 PM by Tricia Romano
Last night, David Letterman returned from vacation armed with Tiger Woods jokes. As he said, "three months ago, I'd have material for a year!" He was talking about his own cheating scandal, which made his monologue meta and double-edged with meaning. But Dave's not the only one getting in a few good jokes at the golfer's expense: we take a look at some of the best....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner: I Don't Care Who Bruce Dates
- Marla Sokoloff Expecting Second Child
- How Joe Kinan Found Love After Nearly Dying in The Station Nightclub Fire
- Pro wrestlers come and gone
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ebola scare: What can NBC do to restore trust in medical editor Dr. Nancy Snyderman?
- 2,000+ sign petition to remove ?Breaking Bad' toys from Toys ?R' Us
- Marcel the Shell returns, sings, is generally wonderful in new video
- North West Looks Adorable in Her Custom Sneakers With Her Name—See the Pic!
- Taylor Swift Talks New Single ''Welcome to New York,'' Says It's ''Very Sexist'' to Claim She Only Writes About Exes
- Julia Roberts: I Want My Kids to "Speak Out" For What They Believe In