Posts with tag "tila tequila"
- Posted Jan 30th 2010 at 06:13 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Reality star Tila T...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
Tila Tequila is pregnant! Or... is she? The mysteriously famous celebrity has claimed to be with child more times than we can count on our hands, with no baby to show for it. (And before you suggest that maybe Tequila suffered miscarriage(s), you need only consider how she tweeted every tear over Casey Johnson's death to realize you'd have heard a comprehensive record of the tragedy straight from ...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 10:02 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Nope - she's not going away. Ever. Well, at least for the next half-year or so. Reality star Tila Tequila has been hinting for months that she's pregnant, but many (read: most people with a brain) assumed it was just another grab for attention, especially after the death of her lesbian partner, Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson. But now, in a candid interview with RadarOnline.com...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 04:32 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Just when you thought Tila Tequila had finally squeezed the last drop of fame out of her 15 minutes in the spotlight, the reality starlet has now told TV's 'Extra' that she's going to attempt to adopt the late Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson's baby. In the interview with 'Extra', Tila claims that Johnson's last wish "was to have [Johnson's daughter] Ava, have me have Ava."...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 08:50 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
Tila Tequila, in a tearful interview with RadarOnline, details the moment she found out that her fiancee Casey Johnson had passed away. She explains in detail how 'Girls Gone Wild' magnate Joe Francis called her to inform her of the sad news, and what her last words to the troubled heiress were....
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 06:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Late-socialite Casey Johnson was buried Sunday in New Jersey, RadarOnline.com reports. The heiress of the Johnson & Johnson fortune's family held a private funeral for Casey, which her reported fiancee, Tila Tequila, did not attend. A source close to the Johnson family, however, disputes the Radar report, telling PopEater: ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 11:54 AM by PopEater Staff
The Ladies of PopEater explore the first celebrity deaths, scandals and fashion faux-pas of 2010, including Casey Johnson's untimely passing, Tila Tequila's untimely Twitter-madness, Tiger Woods' controversial comments and JLo's WTF-worthy New Year's costume. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 06:38 AM by PopEater Staff
The untimely passing passing of Casey Johnson has prompted a war of words - over Twitter, of course. Johnson's one-time friend Jasmine Lennard believes that Tila Tequila began the downfall of the Johnson & Johnson heiress, and let Johnson's fiancee know through the social media network. "You NEVER even knew her," Lennard wrote directly to Tequila. "You have known her for a total of one mon...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 06:54 AM by PopEater Staff
Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson was pronounced dead Monday morning at the age of 30. Early reports suggest that Johnson, who was said to be engaged to reality star Tila Tequila, died of natural causes. LAPD spokesperson Sara Faden tells Usmagazine.com, "At this point ... there was no evidence of foul play. The coroner's office will now take over the investigation and conduct their t...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 10:30 PM by Mike Hess
Casey Johnson (above, left), who was said to be engaged to reality star Tila Tequila, was found dead at the age of 30 on Monday morning in Los Angeles, TMZ is reporting. A spokesman for her father, New York Jets owner Woody Johnson, confirmed the family was in mourning in a statement. Information on when or how Johnson died has not been released....
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Marry Their Dogs in Most Perfect 'All of Me' Parody Video
- Choose Your Own Adventure Is Coming Back with a New Book! Celebrate with 5 Surprising Facts
- January Jones and Will Forte Are Dating!
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Khloé Kardashian Sobs to Rob Kardashian, Begs Him to "Just Accept the F--king Help!"—See the KUWTK Clip
- Does Paris Hilton Believe There Would Be No Kim Kardashian Without Her? Watch the Video!
- John Legend Hosted a Wedding for His Dogs and It's Not an April Fools' Joke