Posts with tag "tila tequila"
- Posted Jun 5th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood with our weekly Fashion Police. Oh, wow. It's been so long since we've seen Tila Tequila. We'll hand it to her, though -- when she does make an appearance, she does it with a "bang." Another fascinating...
- Posted Feb 9th 2011 at 11:03 AM by Zach Dionne
Zach Galifianakis is finally back with a new 'Between Two Ferns' on Funny Or Die, and it was well worth the wait. Bringing in two completely different guests in Tila Tequila and Jennifer Aniston, the 'Hangover' star keeps things as awkward as ever. In fact, he almost entirely ignores the 'Friends' sweetheart in favor of quizzing and bonding with reality TV starlet and onetime Myspace model...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 10:01 AM by Zach Dionne
Tila Tequila's name has never been juxtaposed with the word "innocent." UNTIL NOW. The geniuses at RadarOnline.com tracked down a batch of the model/reality star/singer/blogger's childhood photos and graciously shared them with the rest of the planet. Tequila, born Thien Thanh Thi Nguyen to Vietnamese parents, is shown drinking milk from a bottle and playing an acoustic guitar in some...
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 01:37 PM by Jason Newman
Earlier this year, pop singer, quasi-celebrity and obsolete social networking site spokesmodel Tila Tequila tried to revamp her image from a cooing, slutty nymph to a coquettish, sophisticated chanteuse named Miss Tila, presumably to shed the not-entirely-inaccurate conception that she was all image and no substance. It didn't work. Last weekend, hip-hop horrorcore group Insane Clown Posse...
- Posted Aug 15th 2010 at 11:08 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
- Filed under:
- Music News
A sheriff says reality TV actress Tila Tequila complained that audience members pelted her with stones and feces during an outdoor music festival in southern Illinois. Hardin County Sheriff Tom Seiner told a Carterville TV station it happened early Saturday at the Gathering of the Juggalos. That's a weekend festival based around the band Insane Clown Posse and other groups from Psychopathic...
- Posted Aug 5th 2010 at 07:22 AM by PopEater Staff
Hours after reports that Tila Tequila was set to star in a porn video, the sex-charged Internet starlet took to her blog to vehemently deny everything. "I finally got online and saw that there are FALSE RUMORS that I made a deal for a SEX TAPE! Which is BULL***T!!" Tila, 28, wrote on MissTilaOMG.com [warning: harsh language -- she is not happy]. "I have a feeling I know who is behind spreading...
- Posted May 11th 2010 at 07:22 AM by PopEater Staff
We had the pleasure of having Miss Tila (Tequila) visit PopEater last month to tell us all about her new EP 'Welcome to the Darkside.' Well, we're proud to announce, we now have the full listening party -- thanks to our friends over at AOL Music. It's obvious Miss Tila isn't afraid to put herself out there with tracks like 'Blue Dress,' 'Get Me Off' and 'Walking on Thin Ice.' Listen to Miss Tila's...
- Posted Apr 19th 2010 at 02:44 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, it's all about big celebrities who can't seem to dress themselves properly. It's baffling, really. From Tila Tequila's nasty coral pink prom dress to Rihanna's mystery airport outfit, it...
- Posted Apr 14th 2010 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Miss Tila visited PopEater headquarters to chat with the Girls on Pop. The Internet sensation turned reality TV queen is ready to launch her newest venture, a celebrity gossip blog (which "will just dethrone Perez Hilton," she says), and has a new single out. "It's called 'I Love My DJ,' the clean version. That's not the original version. The original version is 'I Beeped the DJ,'" she tells...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 02:45 PM by PopEater Staff
The ladies of PopEater discuss Vanity's Fair's oddly homogeneous list of rising starlets, Tila Tequila's mind-blowing departure from Twitter, Snooki in the Hamptons, and who we want to see win the Super Bowl: Team Kim or Team Kendra. (Just kidding. Sort of.) Watch the Video ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Resurrection' series premiere react: In it for the long haul?
- ?True Detective' season finale: What happened? ? SPOILERS
- Rihanna and Drake Grab Dinner in London After Wining and Dining in Amsterdam
- Seth Meyers Reveals How Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and More Helped Him Prepare for His Late Night Show
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Would Like to Trade Bodies With Gisele Bündchen, Admits She's Not a Fan of Selfies