Posts with tag "tim gunn"
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 02:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
"We're not dressing Snooki, we're not doing any of that stuff," Tim Gunn told StyleList about the upcoming season of 'Project Runway' in the American Express Skybox at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Monday. Despite his show's regular use of guest celebrities, Gunn also said he would refuse to make it work with another MTV reality show star, Amber Portwood of 'Teen Mom.' "I will throw down the...
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 11:19 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Tim Gunn, Olivia Munn and Taraji P. Henson have very little in common -- except for their love of animals. All three are spokespeople for PETA, advocating for the rights of animals. Gunn, Munn and Henson joined forces at Stella McCartney in New York City to kick off an animal cruelty free fashion week and reveal Henson's "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" ad. "Whenever I get passionate...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 02:45 PM by PopEater Staff
How close are Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum? Really close, if you ask the supermodel's husband, Seal. "When Seal is on the set he refers to me as Heidi's other husband," Gunn tells Parade. "And the kids are all adorable. Heidi is a wife and a mother first, and her professional career really comes second, which is not to say that you'd ever notice that, but she really is a family person and cares...
- Posted Oct 6th 2010 at 02:00 PM by John Mitchell
In September, five teenage boys killed themselves after being physically or verbally (or both) assaulted for being gay. The suicides of Tyler Clementi, 18, Billy Lucas, 15, Asher Brown, 13, Justin Aaberg, 15, and Seth Walsh, 13, have brought national attention to the epidemic of bullying in American schools. Now, a number of stars, many of whom have personal experience with anti-gay bullying,...
- Posted Sep 28th 2010 at 07:39 PM by Nicki Gostin
The inimitable Tim Gunn, beloved mentor to 'Project Runway's' aspiring fashionistas and voice of reason in the sometimes outlandish fashion industry, has a new book out called 'Gunn's Golden Rules: Life's Little Lessons for Making It Work.' In the book, he shares what he's learned about becoming successful at work and in personal relationships from his esteemed career, which has taken him from the...
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 03:00 PM by John Mitchell
Professional opinion giver Tim Gunn has been making the press rounds to promote his new book, 'Gunn's Golden Rules,' and he hasn't been shy about sharing his thoughts on a variety of stars. The latest celebs to find themselves in Gunn's crosshairs: Lindsay Lohan, Tom Cruise, Katie Homes and 'Real Housewife of D.C.' Michaele Salahi. In an interview with Access Hollywood Live, Gunn didn't exactly...
- Posted Feb 21st 2010 at 11:30 AM by Andrew Scott
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions
Over the years, reality television has turned a slew of ordinary people into famous Hollywood stars. Most of those stars have since become a nuisance, dominating the tabloids with stories ranging from scandal and affair to obsessions with plastic surgery. (We're looking at you, Speidi!) Never before has 15 minutes of fame felt like such an eternity. But if the recent death of 'Deadliest...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 03:03 PM by Denise Warner
Christian Siriano stormed the stage on 'Project Runway,' winning the fourth season of the reality show when he was only 22. Now the young designer has a new book, in stores on Oct. 5, called 'Fierce Style.' Siriano chatted with us about the book, who he loved to design for, and what it means to be "fierce."...
- Posted Feb 11th 2009 at 09:22 AM by Amber James
With 'Project Runway' caught in a legal limbo and unable to air its new season on Lifetime, season one winner Jay McCarroll is not shy to admit he's loving that karma has come back to get the show, which he says ruthlessly used its designers' passions to make millions. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Julianne Hough's DWTS Style Blog: Get All the Scoop on Her '70s-Inspired Look
- Ben Affleck's Son Prefers Jimmy Fallon's Version of 'Let It Go' to His Dad's (VIDEO)
- It's Two Truths and a Lie Tuesday with Blake Shelton!
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Why Kirby v. Marvel mattered
- You need to watch ?The Simpsons' premiere's insane opening sequence
- Khloé Kardashian and Penelope Disick Now Share Clothes—See the Cute Pic!
- Drake Jokes That Things May Have Worked With Rihanna If He Danced Like Chris Brown—Watch Now!
- Michael Phelps Breaks Silence After DUI Arrest: "I Am Deeply Sorry to Everyone I Have Let Down"