Posts with tag "tim tebow"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
- Posted Jan 26th 2010 at 08:50 AM by Sam Brand
The outspoken all-American has never been shy about his conservative leanings. On Feb. 7, Tim Tebow will make his most public political proclamation yet in a 30-second spot that may be the most controversial in the Super Bowl's history. In other news, Corinne Bailey Rae's new album The Sea is dedicated to her recently deceased husband Jason. And John Travolta is delivering aid to Haiti in the form...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 12:47 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "How Old Is Dolly Parton," "Wakey!Wakey!," "Heisman Finalists," and "Nicki Minage on 106 and Park" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Mysteries of "Cori Rist," "Jamie Jungers," "Mindy Lawton," "Holly Sampson," and "Tebow Crying" SolvedPosted Dec 7th 2009 at 12:50 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Cori Rist," "Jamie Jungers," "Mindy Lawton," "Holly Sampson," and "Tebow Crying" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Casey Anthony: Her Strange Life 3 Years Later
- Lea Michele's Butt Has Been Very Busy on Instagram: A Photo Recap
- The Next Big 'Boy Band': 5 Seconds of Summer Celebrate Album Release - and Try on Thongs! - in N.Y.C. (VIDEO)
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kate Hudson Looks Like a '90s Nightclub Dancer—See Her Hot Throwback Look!
- Zoe Saldana's Guardians of the Galaxy Problem: My Husband Marco Perego Didn't Like Hugging Me!
- The Rock Gave Us His Ultimate Pep Talk (and Said He Could Kick Arnold Schwarzenegger's Ass)