Posts with tag "times square"
- Posted Jan 1st 2011 at 02:11 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Well, she made it without cursing on camera, anyway! After she dropped an F-bomb during last year's New Year's Eve broadcast with co-host Anderson Cooper, Kathy Griffin rang in the new year by celebrating her survival of what she deemed 'Yank Watch 2011' -- as CNN reportedly welcomed her back for a return engagement only under the condition that she watch her language, or be literally pulled off t...
- Posted Jul 22nd 2010 at 03:54 PM by Zach Dionne
The Naked Cowboy of Times Square (alias Robert Burck) recently filed a lawsuit against lewd imitator Naked Cowgirl in Manhattan federal court. The Cowboy's case rests on the fact that Sandra Brodsky has infringed his copyright and damaged his brand since 2008, Burck's manager, Todd Rubenstein, tells PopEater. Rubenstein says Brodsky, who also goes by the name Sandy Kane, assumes Naked Cowgirl d...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Astronaut Includes His Dogs in Official NASA Portrait
- Seattle's Starbucks vs. New England's Dunkin' Donuts - There's One Clear Winner Here
- Scandal at the Games: 8 Most Notorious Super Bowl Moments
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, found unresponsive in tub
- Celebs and sports stars converge for pre-Super Bowl party
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Stephen Fry urges UK to pardon gay men
- AnnaLynne McCord Dating Rick Fox?! Check Out a Photo that Sparked Rumors and Find Out What She Said!
- WWE Diva Nattie Calls a Pet Psychic for Brie Bella's Traumatized Pooch—See the Ridiculous Total Divas Deleted Scene!
- Hottest Guys of 2015 Super Bowl: See Jimmy Garoppolo, Russell Wilson, Tom Brady and More!