Posts with tag "times square"
- Posted Jan 1st 2011 at 02:11 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Well, she made it without cursing on camera, anyway! After she dropped an F-bomb during last year's New Year's Eve broadcast with co-host Anderson Cooper, Kathy Griffin rang in the new year by celebrating her survival of what she deemed 'Yank Watch 2011' -- as CNN reportedly welcomed her back for a return engagement only under the condition that she watch her language, or be literally pulled off t...
- Posted Jul 22nd 2010 at 03:54 PM by Zach Dionne
The Naked Cowboy of Times Square (alias Robert Burck) recently filed a lawsuit against lewd imitator Naked Cowgirl in Manhattan federal court. The Cowboy's case rests on the fact that Sandra Brodsky has infringed his copyright and damaged his brand since 2008, Burck's manager, Todd Rubenstein, tells PopEater. Rubenstein says Brodsky, who also goes by the name Sandy Kane, assumes Naked Cowgirl d...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Calvin Harris Acknowledges Taylor Swift's Skills in Cute Instagram: 'She Cooks Too'
- Father and Sons Poisoned on Caribbean Vacation Remain Paralyzed
- Bethenny Frankel Bends Over Backwards (Literally) to Kick Off the Holiday Weekend
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Head to the Bahamas With Their Kids in Wake of Divorce News
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Won't Face Felony Charges for Alleged Kettlebell Attack—but Case Isn't Closed Yet
- Homeless Man Finds $2,400 and Returns the Money, Then Wants to Donate His Reward: Get the Whole, Inspiring Story