Posts with tag "times square"
- Posted Jan 1st 2011 at 02:11 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Well, she made it without cursing on camera, anyway! After she dropped an F-bomb during last year's New Year's Eve broadcast with co-host Anderson Cooper, Kathy Griffin rang in the new year by celebrating her survival of what she deemed 'Yank Watch 2011' -- as CNN reportedly welcomed her back for a return engagement only under the condition that she watch her language, or be literally pulled off ...
- Posted Jul 22nd 2010 at 03:54 PM by Zach Dionne
The Naked Cowboy of Times Square (alias Robert Burck) recently filed a lawsuit against lewd imitator Naked Cowgirl in Manhattan federal court. The Cowboy's case rests on the fact that Sandra Brodsky has infringed his copyright and damaged his brand since 2008, Burck's manager, Todd Rubenstein, tells PopEater. Rubenstein says Brodsky, who also goes by the name Sandy Kane, assumes Naked Cowgirl ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miguel Lands on Woman During Performance - She's Okay
- Justin Bieber Booed at Billboard Music Awards
- Donald Faison & CaCee Cobb's Wedding Video Sneak Peek
- Kellie Pickler: Maxim Hot 100 list doesn't make you hot
- Miguel crushes two fans during Billboard Awards performance
- Taylor Swift shines at Billboard Music Awards, Justin Bieber booed
- PopWatch Planner: ?Fast & Furious 6,' ?The Hangover Part III,' ?Modern Family' season finale, and more
- ?All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' season finale: And the winner is?
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!