Posts with tag "times square"
- Posted Jan 1st 2011 at 02:11 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Well, she made it without cursing on camera, anyway! After she dropped an F-bomb during last year's New Year's Eve broadcast with co-host Anderson Cooper, Kathy Griffin rang in the new year by celebrating her survival of what she deemed 'Yank Watch 2011' -- as CNN reportedly welcomed her back for a return engagement only under the condition that she watch her language, or be literally pulled off...
- Posted Jul 22nd 2010 at 03:54 PM by Zach Dionne
The Naked Cowboy of Times Square (alias Robert Burck) recently filed a lawsuit against lewd imitator Naked Cowgirl in Manhattan federal court. The Cowboy's case rests on the fact that Sandra Brodsky has infringed his copyright and damaged his brand since 2008, Burck's manager, Todd Rubenstein, tells PopEater. Rubenstein says Brodsky, who also goes by the name Sandy Kane, assumes Naked Cowgirl...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Love and Loss Dominate the Week's Top PEOPLE Stories
- Jenny McCarthy: I Never Criticized Cousin Melissa Over Her Weight
- Rawr! Jennifer Lopez's Birthday Cake Features Life-Size J.Lo Riding a Lion
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day