Posts with tag "tish cyrus"
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 03:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Billy Ray Cyrus' wife and Miley Cyrus' mom Leticia "Tish" Cyrus thanked her family, friends and fans for helping her through troubled times. Tish posted a message on her Facebook page that read, "Big Thanks to all of our family, friends, and fans who have kept us in their thoughts and prayers. I feel so blessed to have so much support from all of you." She continued, "Our family weathered a ...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 08:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Although Miley Cyrus' parents Billy Ray Cyrus and Leticia "Tish" Cyrus are getting divorced, the 'Achy Breaky Heart' singer does not want to talk about it. The country star stormed out of an interview with radio host Woody Johnson on Friday morning when the DJ asked him about the status of his marriage. "I have to ask you because you are a celebrity and we've all heard. Your marriage is going?" ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Miley Cyrus has been called a number of things in her short career, but homewrecker hasn't been one of them -- until now. The National Enquirer is defying both parenting wisdom and good taste by claiming that it was Miley who caused her parents' split, Gossip Cop reports. The Enquirer's story claims that Miley's father, Billy Ray, became irate when, after grounding his daughter for talking ...
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Rob Shuter
Sources tell me Miley Cyrus blames her success for her parents' divorce and would give up every dollar and gold record she ever earned if dad Billy Ray and mom Tish would agree to give marriage one more try. "Both parents have been equally involved in making their daughter a superstar," a friend of the teen singer tells me. "And now that they have achieved their goal they have nothing to work ...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 08:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Just one week after Miley Cyrus' parents Billy Ray and Tish filed for divorce, Star Magazine is reporting a surprising reason for the split--Tish's alleged affair with rock star Bret Michaels. And PopEater has an exclusive look at Star's cover. "Billy Ray suspects there's been something going on between his wife and Bret for a long time," an insider tells Star. And according to the source, Tish ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 04:55 PM by PopEater Staff
After 17 years of marriage, Miley Cyrus' parents, Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus, are divorcing. Divorce papers were filed Wednesday in Tennessee citing irreconcilable differences. "As you can imagine, this is a very difficult time for our family," they said in a statement (via PEOPLE). "We are trying to work through some personal matters. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers." In the ...
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 11:43 AM by PopEater Staff
Singer Miley Cyrus has abruptly shut down her Twitter -- for no apparent reason. According to Perez Hilton, Cyrus tweeted that her rumored boyfriend Liam Hemsworth was not on Twitter and thought that she shouldn't have one either. And that's all she wrote. Within a matter of minutes, her site was shut down. Searching for @MileyCyrus will provide you with only a blank page. Minor teenage ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Britney Spears is right: 5 reasons ?Chaotic' is her worst career move ever ? VIDEO
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome
- The Voice's Top 5 Take the Semi-Finals Stage, Sleepy Hollow's Fall Finale's Shocking Reveal and More OMG TV Moments!
- Lea Michele Releases Preview of Debut Single "Cannonball"—Plus, Check Out Her Album Cover for Louder!
- Gavin Rossdale and 24-Year-Old Daughter Daisy Lowe Enjoy Park Date in London—Take a Look!