Posts with tag "tj lavin"
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 11:14 AM by Jett Wells
After a month in Las Vegas University Medical Center recovering from brain surgery and other injuries sustained in a catastrophic crash at the Vegas Dew Tour championship, BMX star and MTV host TJ Lavin is out of the hospital and slowly recovering. But will it stop him from biking again? According to his mother, no way. "I have no doubt he'll ride again, but oh yeah, he's done riding competitiv...
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 05:25 PM by PopEater Staff
'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' host T.J. Lavin is out of the medically-induced coma he was placed in following an October 14th BMX accident. Lavin, whose bike skills are the inspiration for the video game 'MTV Sports: T.J. Lavin's Ultimate BMX', suffered broken ribs, a shattered wrist, and loss of consciousness after falling while attempting a stunt at the Dew Tour Championships in Las Vegas...
- Posted Oct 20th 2010 at 10:43 AM by PopEater Staff
TJ Lavin, hospitalized last week after a serious BMX crash, is battling pneumonia while in a medically-induced coma, PEOPLE reports. The upside is the 33-year-old's brain, which was swelling and rendered him in critical condition, is apparently doing better. "Everything is good there," Lavin's business manager and friend Chas Aday tells the magazine. "Doctors are not expecting any [brain damage...
- Posted Oct 15th 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
TJ Lavin, host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge,' was seriously injured Thursday night after losing control of his BMX bike while attempting a trick at the Dew Tour Championships in Las Vegas, according to ESPN. The 33-year-old TV host and expert BMX rider is reportedly in critical condition at University Medical Center in Las Vegas, according to a spokesperson for the hospital. Lavin ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Get Ready for #TGIT! Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Dish from PEOPLE, Entertainment Weekly and Essence's Exclusive Photo Shoot
- How a Small Oregon Town is Helping a 5-Year-Old with Terminal Cancer Live Out Her Dreams
- Aunt of Teen Who Killed Himself After Friend Allegedly Encouraged Him Shares Heartbreak: 'There's a Hole in Our Family'
- Alan Thicke doesn't want to see a 'Growing Pains' remake
- Miranda Lambert takes on Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood'
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen have hit a 'rocky point' but still 'in love'
- Justin Bieber Tells Jimmy Fallon Why He Broke Down in Tears After His Performance at the MTV VMAs: Watch Now!
- Mr. Robot's Finale Brilliantly Sets the Stage for Season 2 With Twists, Turns & New Questions
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Are Not Headed for Divorce, Source Says