Posts with tag "tobey maguire"
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 10:24 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Forget forking over the cash -- or rather defrauded winnings -- he raked in at a series of high stakes underground Hollywood poker games, Tobey Maguire says his gambling wins were totally legit. The 'Spider-Man' star's sticky fingers sure are making a comeback -- this time, in the court room. According to Radar Online, Maguire has filed a contradictory response to the lawsuit alleging that the ...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 10:40 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Ben Affleck -
- Leonardo DiCaprio -
- Matt Damon -
- Radar Online -
- Tobey Maguire
No, this isn't the premise of the next 'Ocean's 11' flick. Tobey Maguire, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon (the list goes on) are all among the Hollywood A-listers who are being named for their involvement in an underground, illegal gambling ring, according to Radar Online. The group reportedly used secret passwords and unmarked rooms to keep their extra-curricular activities on t...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Beating out droves of Hollywood ingenues, Carey Mulligan has landed the coveted role of Daisy Buchanan in Baz Luhrmann's highly-anticipated adaptation of 'The Great Gatsby.' The 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' star was chosen for the role over a long list of It girls vying for the part, including Blake Lively, Natalie Portman, and Amanda Seyfried. Luhrmann confirmed his decision yesterday ...
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 09:30 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Moviefone: Tobey Maguire has outgrown the tights. The 34-year-old actor will not be returning for a fourth installment of the 'Spider-Man' superhero franchise, it has been confirmed. Joining him on the outs is director Sam Raimi. Instead, Sony and Marvel have announced that the next Spidey flick will focus on Peter Parker during his high school years and include all new cast. This new version is s...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Emily Blunt, Seth Myers, Chris Pine, Jennifer Aniston and More Play Most Hilarious Game of Phone Tree Ever
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is Left Hanging on Live Red Nose Day Special
- 3 Men, 2 Women Arrested Alongside Mansion Murders Suspect in Washington, D.C.
- Mama June declares '19 Kids and Counting' should be canceled as TLC airs marathon
- Model Nicole Trunfio poses breastfeeding her son on Elle cover
- Does Discovery/TLC have a child molester problem?
- Jimmy Fallon and Dwayne Johnson's Commencement Speech in 1989 Is the Worst Graduation Speech Ever—Watch!