Posts with tag "today"
- Posted Jul 9th 2010 at 06:31 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
After a meeting with gay and lesbian activists on Thursday, NBC's 'Today' show said it is changing the rules for its annual wedding contest to allow same-sex couples to apply for a ceremony conducted on morning TV. NBC extended the deadline for applications until Monday. Already thousands of couples have expressed interest in the on-air wedding, which the top-rated morning show has sponsored for a...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 12:19 PM by Dino Sossi
Talk show guru Oprah Winfrey defended her decision to reveal the face of chimp attack victim Charla Nash on her show last week, revealing she considered blurring the image but decided against it. "There was great concern as to how to show the face, whether to show the face, and how to do it," Oprah shared on friend Gayle King's Sirius Radio show late last week. "And I finally thought that she...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 09:54 AM by PopEater Staff
For this year's costume party, 'Today' traveled to a galaxy far, far away for inspiration. Why 'Star Wars'? As Yoda would say: Dwell on the logic you mustn't. Just enjoy the ridiculousness of this most beloved annual tradition of watching Matt Lauer and company acting silly. Working with George Lucas, the gang gussied up in elaborate costumes -- surrounded by Stormtroopers and huge set pieces...
Popeater Hot Topics
- President Obama Challenges Japanese Robot to Soccer Game
- Richard Gere and Kyra Sedgwick Convince New Yorkers They're Homeless
- Elizabeth Banks Takes Over PEOPLE's Twitter During Press Day for Walk of Shame
- QA: Jude Law picked up some bad habits for 'Dom Hemingway'
- 'Bachelorette' creator 'in shock' after contestant's death that puts show in 'bizarre predicament'
- Censorship of film 'Halawet Rooh' in Egypt sparks national controversy
- Kate Middleton Sports Her Hair in an Updo Twice in 19-Day Tour, Only Wears One Australian Designer
- Model Cassi Van Den Dungen Slams Anorexic Criticism, Says She Loves Her "Bones"
- Kate Upton: I Was a "Little Uncomfortable" Filming Bikini Scene for The Other Woman: Find Out Why!