Posts with tag "today"
- Posted Jul 9th 2010 at 06:31 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
After a meeting with gay and lesbian activists on Thursday, NBC's 'Today' show said it is changing the rules for its annual wedding contest to allow same-sex couples to apply for a ceremony conducted on morning TV. NBC extended the deadline for applications until Monday. Already thousands of couples have expressed interest in the on-air wedding, which the top-rated morning show has sponsored for a ...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 12:19 PM by Dino Sossi
Talk show guru Oprah Winfrey defended her decision to reveal the face of chimp attack victim Charla Nash on her show last week, revealing she considered blurring the image but decided against it. "There was great concern as to how to show the face, whether to show the face, and how to do it," Oprah shared on friend Gayle King's Sirius Radio show late last week. "And I finally thought that she ...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 09:54 AM by PopEater Staff
For this year's costume party, 'Today' traveled to a galaxy far, far away for inspiration. Why 'Star Wars'? As Yoda would say: Dwell on the logic you mustn't. Just enjoy the ridiculousness of this most beloved annual tradition of watching Matt Lauer and company acting silly. Working with George Lucas, the gang gussied up in elaborate costumes -- surrounded by Stormtroopers and huge set pieces ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker Was the 'Happiest He'd Ever Been' as a Dad
- Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Finalizes Divorce
- Man Survives Three Days at the Bottom of the Ocean
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- ?The Sound of Music': We rank every song
- Join us for ?The Sing-Off' and EW's Live Google Hangout!
- Mariah Carey Rocks Two Diva Dresses for the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony: Which Works Best?
- Lea Michele on Having the Support of Her Glee Family: "I Love Everyone There So, So Very Much"
- Ed Sheeran: Taylor Swift's "Livin' on a Prayer" Performance Was "Badass"—Watch Now!