Posts with tag "tom brady"
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 05:31 PM by PopEater Staff
Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady welcomed their first son together earlier this month, and according to report in PEOPLE, the little boy finally has a name. The supermodel posted a message on her website reading: "I am living a very special moment in my life, Benjamin is a blessing and I could not be happier."...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 11:40 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Splitsville -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Angelina Jolie
Tiger Woods might have to change his passport to Tigre Woods (French for Tiger), because Naughty But Nice is exclusively reporting that the devastated golf pro is pondering a move to France thanks to the country's media rules. Tiger, like other celebs who are ducked out in the land of cheese and wine, hopes that these regulations will help him lay low while his cocktail waitress shenanigans scanda...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 01:50 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Danny Cahill," "Snow Blower," "Tiger Woods Congressional Gold Medal," and "Tyler Perry's Mother" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today....
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady have welcomed their first son together. According to PEOPLE, the supermodel has given birth, but no details were made available. This is the first child for Bundchen, but second for Brady. The Patriots quarterback has a 2-year-old son with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan....
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
GQ.com has named their men of the year and among the illustrious honorees are Tom Brady, Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms of 'The Hangover,' Chris Pine, Clint Eastwood and President Barack Obama. Check Out Their Individual Covers Below and See GQ.com for the Rest http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=...
- Posted Sep 12th 2009 at 08:22 AM by PopEater Staff
Although pretty much everyone knows by now, Tom Brady has finally spoken publicly about his wife Gisele Bundchen's pregnancy. The quarterback tells ESPN's Chris Berman that the supermodel is due in December with the couple's first child together, PEOPLE reports. Brady also has a son with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan. What won't Brady do for Gisele while she's knocked up? Read More...
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Letterman Calls Indy 500 Tribute the 'Highlight of My Career'
- Jessa Duggar's Father-in-Law, Michael Seewald, Pens Essay in Wake of Josh Duggar Molestation Scandal: 'I'm Rooting for You'
- Katy Perry Doesn't Want to Talk About Russell Brand: 'My Songs Will Say What I Need to Say'
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Sandra Lee Leaves Hospital After Breast Cancer Surgery, Now at Home With Andrew Cuomo and Pet Birds
- Anne Meara's Son Ben Stiller Steps Out After Mom's Death, Thanks Friends and Fans—Read His Heartfelt Message
- This Is What the Cast of Jurassic Park Looks Like Now