Posts with tag "tom cruise"
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 06:44 AM by PopEater Staff
Tom Cruise is looking great at 48! Photographers snapped the actor performing stunts on the set of 'Mission: Impossible 4' without his shirt. Cruise proudly displayed his six-pack abs and muscled shoulders and arms. The fourth film in the popular secret agent series is currently shooting in Prague. Among Cruise's co-stars are Maggie Q, who also appeared in the third movie, and Oscar...
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 10:50 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Just how is 5-foot-7 actor Tom Cruise able to stand as tall as 5-foot-9 co-star Cameron Diaz -- who was wearing four-inch heels? That's a six-inch difference if you are counting and our friends at StyleList break down just how they were able to orchestrate it at the Tokyo premiere of their film 'Knight & Day.' Standing side-by-side, Cruise and Diaz, who was poured into a belted black dress...
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 03:00 PM by John Mitchell
Professional opinion giver Tim Gunn has been making the press rounds to promote his new book, 'Gunn's Golden Rules,' and he hasn't been shy about sharing his thoughts on a variety of stars. The latest celebs to find themselves in Gunn's crosshairs: Lindsay Lohan, Tom Cruise, Katie Homes and 'Real Housewife of D.C.' Michaele Salahi. In an interview with Access Hollywood Live, Gunn didn't exactly...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 02:40 PM by Denise Warner
Kitty Kelley's controversial (and unauthorized) biography on Oprah Winfrey, called 'Oprah,' will be made into a TV movie, EOnline.com reports. According to E!, Kelley made a deal with producer Larry Thompson, who wants to get the project on air around the time that Ms. Winfrey signs off from her daytime talk show. We here at PopEater hoped to help them out in the casting department. Here are...
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Rob Shuter
Tom Cruise's dream of a glorious career comeback turned into a Pixar-driven nightmare this weekend when 'Toy Story 3' and even Adam Sandler's 'Grown Ups' (!) walloped Tom's new film, 'Knight and Day,' at the box office, leaving the once golden superstar to ask himself: what next? "This was the worst opening for a Cruise action movie in 20 years," one industry insider tells me. "I just don't see...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 10:13 AM by Bryan Alexander
Director James Mangold was thrilled that Tom Cruise was willing to risk life and mega-star limb to perform his stunts in 'Knight and Day.' But the man behind the lens just wished the star would take a risk-breather every now and again. Apparently, Cruise still has the need for constant speed. And just like in 'Top Gun,' he still doesn't always comprehend simple English requests. Mangold tells...
- Posted Jun 15th 2010 at 04:20 PM by Zach Dionne
'Knight and Day' drops next Wednesday, marking Tom Cruise's first true shot at box office gold since 2006. Last week, he seemed to be on the track to public redemption after a hilarious (and not self-serious!) MTV Movie Awards stint as Les Grossman, his dynamite-loud film producer character from 'Tropic Thunder.' In a vote by 100,000 PopEater readers, 62 percent said the live performance put...
- Posted Jun 11th 2010 at 11:15 AM by Ben Widdicombe
- Filed under:
- Movie News
There's no question that Jaden Smith -- Will Smith and Jada's genetically-gifted offspring who stars in the 'Karate Kid' remake, opening today -- is one heck of a cute kid. But early reviews have been nothing short of brutal, and let's face it, with his mom and dad as producers of the film, he didn't get the part by going to a casting session and winning it on talent. Even the Tom Cruise...
- Posted Jun 9th 2010 at 09:50 PM by PopEater Staff
After stealing every scene he shot in 'Tropic Thunder' and then bringing the house down at Sunday night's MTV Movie Awards, Tom Cruise will be reprising his character Les Grossman for a full-length feature film, EW reports. Paramount and MTV films announced this afternoon they are developing a movie based on Grossman. Cruise will star and produce alongside 'Tropic Thunder' co-star and director...
- Posted Jun 8th 2010 at 05:14 PM by PopEater Staff
He made us laugh in 'Tropic Thunder,' and nearly two years later, Les Grossman did it again at the MTV Movie Awards. Tom Cruise reprised his role as the foul-mouthed and chubby movie mogul to the delight of the celebrities and laypeople alike, which included a raunchy dance with Jennifer Lopez. After the show, Cruise hinted that a Grossman-film could be in the works. 'Extra' and PopEater...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Doctor in New York City Tests Positive for Ebola
- Lamar Odom Won't Sign Divorce Papers, Kardashians Haven't Heard from Him in Weeks
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Family-Friendly Dinner
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation