Posts with tag "tom hanks"
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 10:00 PM by Marc Schneider
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- Pop 10 List -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Britney Spears
If all celebrity death reports over the years turned out true (Zach Braff alive!), we'd have lost three big stars to the cliffs of New Zealand by now. Britney Spears would have met her maker thanks to a pretzel truck. And let's just say that Urkel's wake was closed casket. Hoaxes can be random, fun, disturbing. They also lift from common themes. Some of our favorites, starting with ... Deadly N...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 10:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Disney and Pixar have rattled off all sorts of hits in recent years, though none can really compete with the staying power of 'Toy Story.' Coming next summer, 'Toy Story 3' will play with the emotions of kids and adults alike when it hits theaters. The plot revolves around main character Andy going away to college and contemplating throwing out all of his old toys ... you know, Woody (Tom Hanks), ...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:03 PM by Tom Ganjamie
Judging from the trailer, 'The Road' is likely to be the feel good post-Apocalyptic movie romp of the holiday season. What is not readily apparent, though, is just how the filmmakers can cram egregious product placement into a film about surviving a bleak, unforgiving Hellscape. According to Seth Abramovitch at Movieline, the characters drink Vitamin Water and other Coca-Cola products with labels...
- Posted Oct 28th 2008 at 05:29 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Hanks Hair Can't Ruin 'DaVinci' Prequel PopEater posted: 279 DAYS 14 HOURS AGO comments: 1 filed under: Movie News PRINT|E-MAILMORE Text SizeAAA (Oct. 27) - Tom Hanks hair in 'The Da Vinci Code' sequel can't overshadow the film this time. USA Today has new photos of Hanks in 'Angels and Demons' and his 'do is a definite improvement over the mop he sported on screen in 'Code.' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Listen to Lea Michele Sing 'Let It Go' on Glee (VIDEO)
- Kim Kardashian Lands First High-Fashion Ad Campaign - For Balmain Menswear
- Weight-Loss Winners! How Two Women Dropped a Combined 259 Lbs.
- Heidi Klum ads showed too much skin for Las Vegas?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 2014: The year tech turned on Hollywood