Posts with tag "tom brady"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Tom Brady and ex-girlfriend, Bridget Moynahan, may not be on the best of terms, but one thing is for sure. They made one cute little boy. The NFL star quarterback was snapped by paprazzi with his oldest son, John Edward, while the father/son duo were out and about in Miami, Florida yesterday. Brady and Moynahan dated for three years and announced their split at the end of 2006, when Brady...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Model-turned-actress Bridget Moynahan graces the March cover of More Magazine, and in the accompanying interview she opens up about the difficulty of being a single mom, raising a child in the public eye and why Tom Brady wasn't in the delivery room for the birth of their son. "[Tom] was not in the [delivery] room," Moynahan revealed for the first time in More [via PEOPLE]. "He was there on...
- Posted Oct 12th 2010 at 05:37 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Last month, we found out that Tom Brady lets supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen write the playbook on his long, choppy Justin Bieber hairdo. But could that style have been in the middle of a scuffle in the New England Patriots locker room? CBS Sports columnist Charley Casserly reported Oct. 10 that the two men had a hair battle spectacular before Moss was recently traded to the Minnesota...
- Posted Sep 27th 2010 at 08:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
New England Patriots QB Tom Brady calls the shots on the field but it's his supermodel wife, Gisele Bündchen, who is running the plays when he heads to the stylist. At least that's what it appeared when a Massachusetts radio host recently tried to persuade Brady to ditch his Justin Bieber 'do and return to his clean-cut roots. Brady balked and said, "Ah, you'll have to speak to my wife...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 06:48 AM by PopEater Staff
New mom Gisele Bundchen thinks she knows best when it comes to feeding your child. "I think breastfeeding really helped. Some people here think they don't have to breastfeed, and I think, 'Are you going to give chemical food to your child, when they are so little?'" she tells Harper's Bazaar UK, The Daily Mail reports. "There should be a worldwide law, in my opinion, that mothers should...
- Posted Jun 15th 2010 at 06:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen made a triumphant return to the catwalk just six months after giving birth to her son with husband Tom Brady. Bundchen walked the runway for Colcci in Sao Paulo, Brazil, for its 2010-11 spring collection at Sao Paulo Fashion Week. Gisele and Brady welcomed baby Benjamin on Dec. 8, 2009. For more photos, click inside!...
- Posted Mar 15th 2010 at 02:23 PM by PopEater Staff
Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady welcomed their first son together in December, and now, in a candid interview with Vogue (on newsstands March 23), the model is opening up and sharing intimate details about the birth of her baby boy, Benjamin Rein. The first-time mother also reveals that she meditated through the birth and "felt like E.T" the first time she stepped in front of the camera after giving...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Excitement and drama reigned supreme this year at the Winter Olympics and Hollywood should take notice. Surely, we thought, with the events that have played out on the slopes and in the ice rinks, producers would want to capitalize and make a movie about these games. We'll help them out by casting the big parts. Check It Out Below The role of Canadian Ice Dancer Tessa Virtue will be...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 07:29 AM by PopEater Staff
Supermodel Gisele Bündchen may not be getting much sleep since giving birth to her first child, Benjamin, with husband Tom Brady in December, but she isn't sweating it. She tells Brazil's Folha de Sao Paulo newspaper (via PEOPLE) that "I haven't slept much," admitting she's up at all hours breast-feeding. "It is really tiring, but it's such a special moment that I am enjoying it to the...
- Posted Dec 27th 2009 at 11:00 PM by Bruce Haring
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and New England Patriots perennial Pro Bowl quarterback Tom Brady's new baby makes us ponder the ultimate question: What other famous people should mate and produce a powerful super-child? A few drinks later, here are our celebrity candidates for gene-pool enhancement: Mr. T / Jennifer Aniston - The soft, put-upon and long-suffering girlfriend reputation that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Want to Appear in PEOPLE's Most Beautiful Issue?
- The Bachelor: Who Was Most Surprised by Juan Pablo's Refusal to Propose? Jeweler Neil Lane!
- Sophia Bush Wears Skintight See-Thru Corset in Sexy Magazine Spread
- Comeback kid: Lyn Christopher owes album reissue to rappers sampling her song sans permission
- Robin Thicke gives advice on love following split from Paula Patton
- Justin Bieber dedicates song to 'baby girl' Selena Gomez at surprise SXSW performance
- Daniel Radcliffe in Broadway's ?The Cripple of Inishmaan': First look ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Jon Hamm photobombs tourists on ?Tonight Show' ? VIDEO
- President Obama visits ?Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis' ? VIDEO
- Degrassi Sneak Peek: Watch the Shocking Fallout From Zoë's Assault in the Episode Deemed Too "Sensitive"
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Love, Happiness & Aging in Hollywood in April Issue of InStyle
- Chelsea Handler Talks Big Boobs With Minnie Driver: "They're a Pain in the Ass"—Watch Now!