Posts with tag "tommy davis"
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
Could you imagine The Beatles storming out of an interview on 'The Ed Sullivan Show'? During the golden years of television, it would have been an unfathomable act. Today the parameters of social decorum are barely visible. Any topic or question is up for discussion, and the public feels a sense of entitlement to know the inner-most secrets of celebrity life. Long are the days of politely refusing...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
The Church of Scientology is taking a beating today. First, former member Paul Haggis wrote a scathing letter renouncing the religion, and now a video of spokesman Tommy Davis walking out of an interview with Martin Bashir on 'Nightline,' is making the rounds on the Internet. Davis was offended when Bashir asked questions about the popular celebrity religion's beliefs. Watch Freakout @ 3:40 ...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 07:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Oscar-winning director Paul Haggis has had enough of Scientology, and he enumerated his reasons for abandoning the celebrity-riddled religion in a scathing letter to Church of Scientology's Celebrity Centre leader Tommy Davis. Roger Friedman of The Hollywood Reporter broke the story, pointing to the main cause of Haggis' angry departure: Scientology's support of Proposition 8 in California ban...
Popeater Hot Topics
- NBC's Richard Engel Marries 'Longtime Love' Mary Forrest
- Saved by the Bell Star Dustin Diamond Convicted of Misdemeanors in Stabbing, Faces up to 9 Months in Prison
- Britney Spears Calls Herself a 'Proud Skate Mom' in New Pic with Sons
- TV star Dustin Diamond convicted of misdemeanors in Christmas Day stabbing
- Matt Weiner talks ?Mad Men' finale: ?I had a ton of doubts'
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!