Posts with tag "tongue diving"
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 10:20 AM by Steven Avalos
It's become common knowledge that Adam Lambert loves to make out with people onstage. While he usually reserves his tonsil hockeying for nationally-broadcast award shows, last night the singer made an exception, interrupting his performance at Lupos Heartbreak Hotel in Providence, RI, to kiss two fans, leaving the crowd screaming for more and Lambert's glittery black leather vest ripped open. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Review: The Goofy Genius of Guardians of the Galaxy
- PEOPLE Staffers Reveal: When I Realized I Was Addicted to the Kim Kardashian Game
- 24-Year-Old Single Michigan Mom Wins $66-Million Lottery
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Julia Roberts Plays "Face Balls" With Jimmy Fallon, Is "Better Handling Big Balls"—Watch Now!
- Nick Viall Explains Fantasy Suite Experience With Andi Dorfman: Our Intimacy Level Was Way Beyond the "Act of Sex"
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Controversy Surrounding Willow's Photo: "Don't Pollute Something That's Not Dirty"