Posts with tag "tongue diving"
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 10:20 AM by Steven Avalos
It's become common knowledge that Adam Lambert loves to make out with people onstage. While he usually reserves his tonsil hockeying for nationally-broadcast award shows, last night the singer made an exception, interrupting his performance at Lupos Heartbreak Hotel in Providence, RI, to kiss two fans, leaving the crowd screaming for more and Lambert's glittery black leather vest ripped open. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kathie Lee Gifford on Bill Cosby Allegations: 'I Never Saw It Personally'
- Barefoot Contessa's Ina Garten: A Make-Ahead Thanksgiving Feast
- Police Arrest Suspect in Death of Paige Birgfeld, Mom of 3 Who Ran Escort Service
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies