Posts with tag "tongue diving"
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 10:20 AM by Steven Avalos
It's become common knowledge that Adam Lambert loves to make out with people onstage. While he usually reserves his tonsil hockeying for nationally-broadcast award shows, last night the singer made an exception, interrupting his performance at Lupos Heartbreak Hotel in Providence, RI, to kiss two fans, leaving the crowd screaming for more and Lambert's glittery black leather vest ripped open. "...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Lipstick Trend You Have to Try (All the Cool Stars Are Doig It!)
- WATCH: Two Itty Bitty Cubs Explain Why Big Cat Week Is a Huge Deal
- Could Bill Cosby Face Rape Charges?
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian Have Heart-to-Heart: "We Haven't Slept Together in 5 Years!"—See the Clip!
- 7 Reasons Why Being the DVF Brand Ambassador Would Be the Best Job Ever
- DVF Candidates Argue in Front of Customers: "I'm Not Going to Apologize"—See the Tense House of DVF Clip!