Posts with tag "tony parker"
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 09:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Looks like the Eva Longoria and Tony Parker divorce is turning into a battle. TMZ.com reports the basketball star filed his own divorce papers in Texas on Friday--in response to the papers Longoria filed earlier this week in Los Angeles. Parker's petition shows Friday's date and was filed in Bexar County, Texas. With papers filed in two different states, it seems the couple is fighting over whe...
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 12:56 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Eva Longoria was so determined to get her sad divorce news on the cover of a major tabloid that she told Us Weekly about when she would officially file in court before she spoke with Tony Parker. Crazy, but that's what a friend of the San Antonio Spur is telling me. "Tony and Eva had both agreed they should split," a friend says. "Tony planned to file in Texas over the weekend but Eva insiste...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 07:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
With his divorce from Eva Longoria monopolizing headlines this week, NBA star Tony Parker is finally speaking out about the separation. "Eva and I have been discussing our situation privately," he said in a statement to PEOPLE. "I was aware that she would be filing for divorce in Los Angeles." The basketball player also addressed the rumor that he had filed first earlier this week in Texas. ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Jett Wells
Brett Favre. A-Rod. Tiger Woods. And now, Tony Parker. It's been a rocky year for athletes trying to keep their raging testosterone under control. In light of Eva Longoria filing for divorce from Parker, PopEater went out to see what people thought about the break-up and why they think athletes have such a hard time keeping it in their pants. Also, what do people think is the most monogamous kind ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 05:23 PM by Rob Shuter
Just three years after their fairytale wedding in a French castle, Eva Longoria filed for divorce from basketball star Tony Parker citing irreconcilable differences. Several guests who attended the wedding tell me they are surprised it lasted this long. "Neither one of them wanted to get married for the right reasons in the first place," a friend of the couple tells me, revealing that after E...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 12:10 PM by Sarah Crow
Rumors are swirling that Tony Parker's cheating was the last straw in his marriage to Eva Longoria, but the actress didn't sit idly by when news of his infidelity broke. According to RadarOnline, Longoria and Parker had agreed to split after the actress found hundreds of sexy text messages between Parker and Erin Barry, the wife of Parker's former San Antonio Spurs teammate Brent Barry. Long...
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 12:33 PM by PopEater Staff
This time it's real. Eva Longoria has filed for divorce from basketball star Tony Parker, PEOPLE reports. The actress filed for the split in a Los Angeles court. She cites "irreconcilable differences" as a reason for the split and recently there has been speculation that Parker cheated on his wife. According to Usmagazine.com, the San Antonio Spurs point guard has been texting a friend of hi...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 04:15 PM by PopEater Staff
UPDATE: According to PEOPLE, Eva filed for divorce from Tony in Los Angeles. Are Eva Longoria and Tony Parker the latest Hollywood couple to call it quits? Minutes after TMZ published a crushing report claiming the pair filed for divorce on Monday in a Texas court, a rep for the 'Desperate Housewives' beauty is calling the story "100% false." Longoria's publicist, Liza Anderson, did not expa...
- Posted Jun 16th 2010 at 08:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Looks like Eva Longoria Parker might be joining the Mommy & Me group on Wisteria Lane sooner rather than later! Last night at the Gillette Fusion Ultimate Summer Job event in NYC, Tony Parker revealed to USMagazine.com that babies aren't that far in the future for the couple. "We're thinking about it. Pretty soon," he said. Parker continued, "She's got one more year with 'Desperate Housewiv...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston's Daughter
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick: Their Love in Photos
- The Best SNL Sketches. Ever.
- Authorities review video of Suge Knight incident
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, found unresponsive in tub
- Celebs and sports stars converge for pre-Super Bowl party
- Victor Cruz Reveals When He's Getting Married, Promises Giant Wedding Won't Be a "Snoozefest"
- Kim Kardashian Thinks North West May Be "Annoyed" at All Her Kisses, but What About Their Snuggle Fests?
- Birthday Boy Justin Timberlake Confirms Wife Jessica Biel Is Expecting, Shares Cutest (and Biggest) Baby Bump Photo