Posts with tag "tony danza"
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 04:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Tony Danza has filed for divorce from his estranged wife, Tracy, after 24 years of marriage. According to TMZ, the 'Who's the Boss' alum is citing irreconcilable differences for ending the marriage, which has been in limbo since their 2006 separation. They have two daughters, Katherine, 23, and Emily, 17. This was Danza's second stab at wedded bliss. He married his first wife, Rhonda Yeoman, ...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 10:32 AM by Zach Dionne
Tony Danza has taken to Funny Or Die to clarify an age-old rumor and frequent mishearing of a classic Elton John tune. "The song is called 'Hold Me Closer Tiny Dancer,' by Elton John. Not Tony Danza," the 59-year-old actor says in a scene. "I mean, I never even met Elton John, y'know?" Danza clarifies the myth to a couple convenience store clerks; the three are then shown riding in a car, ...
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 01:46 PM by Jett Wells
Funerals are never easy for anyone, but on Nov. 11, Tony Danza was apparently very tense at the ceremony memorializing writer Philip Carlo. In the middle of the eulogy, a dissatisfied Danza allegedly flipped out on the priest at the Peter C. La Bella Funeral Home in Brooklyn, a witness told the New York Post. "Tony, who was one of Carlo's closest friends, walked right up to the priest and said ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Poehler on Social Media: 'I Always Get My Feelings Hurt'
- The X Factor's Final Three Are Revealed
- Jaime King: How I Got My Body Back After Baby
- Stars who think bras are tops
- Why hasn't Jane Fonda's $800G charity made any gifts since 2006?
- Celebrity-inspired holiday gifts
- Late Night Highlight: David Letterman makes Julia Roberts cry (in a good way) ? VIDEO
- Biggest fails of the year? Kimye, Miley, and a not-so-surprising number one ? EXCLUSIVE
- ?The Little Drummer Boy': You choose the best version, in our Twelve Days of Christmas Classics ? POLL