Posts with tag "tony parker"
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Eats -
- Highbrow -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
When Eva Longoria went through her ugly divorce from Tony Parker last year, she turned to a loyal old friend to make everything better: food! "I have cooked my entire life," Eva tells me. "Food is always comforting to me. It's a place of happiness. I enjoy being alone in the kitchen more than anything. It has helped me through many hard times." Which is why it makes perfect sense for the...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 10:35 AM by Jo Piazza
Eva Longoria has been single since last November, but she still cries when she thinks about her split from basketball player Tony Parker. "It's been -- every time I talk about it, I want to cry. It's been hard. Very hard. I'm just trying to get through it as gracefully as possible without any drama," Longoria says in the April issue of Allure. Longoria filed for divorce from San Antonio...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 05:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are officially divorced. Last Friday, Parker's lawyer filed legal papers in Texas that ended the three-year marriage. In Touch Weekly quoted a friend of Longoria who said, "The divorce documents will come through today [Friday], she is happy and moving forward with her life." TMZ reported that Longoria's lawyer quietly filed papers Friday to dismiss the divorce...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 02:59 PM by PopEater Staff
Tony Parker is seeking refuge on the basketball court as he copes with his recent divorce from actress Eva Longoria. In his first interview since the split, Parker says he's trying to "make sense of things." "The most important thing is to stay strong mentally, even if these are very difficult times," Parker told France's Le Parisien newspaper (via PEOPLE). "I've take refuge in basketball...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 06:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Erin Barry, the alleged other woman in the Eva Longoria-Tony Parker divorce scandal, has finally spoken out regarding her rumored affair with Parker. Barry, in an open letter on her website, said, "I DID NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH TONY PARKER, nor did I 'pursue' Tony Parker," according to TMZ. "Unfortunately, because our divorces are occurring at the same time, great speculation has been cast...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 09:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Though Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are in the midst of a divorce, the pair had lunch together on Wednesday, PEOPLE reports. The exes shared lunch--and divorce talk – at a Los Angeles-based hotel. "They remain friends and everything is amicable," a source told PEOPLE. "Eva is a class act. That's how gracious she is." Another source tells UsMagazine.com that the couple "are not...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 06:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Tony Parker's divorce lawyer, Richard Orsinger, has quit the case, citing conflict of interest. TMZ reports that the reason for the conflict is that Orsinger also represents Parker's former San Antonio Spurs teammate Brent Barry, whose wife Erin Barry was allegedly exchanging sexual text messages with Parker and is reportedly the main reason Eva Longoria filed for divorce. While Longoria...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 09:30 AM by Rob Shuter
Friends of Eva Longoria tell me everyone's favorite 'Desperate Housewife' is devastated about her split from Tony Parker, her husband of three years -- but her biggest regret is that she didn't leave him sooner. "Once a cheater always a cheater," a friend of Eva's tells me. "Just five months into their marriage, reports of Tony's infidelity spread like wildfire, but Eva chose to listen to her...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 09:25 AM by Rob Shuter
With all the Tony Parker cheating accusations that are being tossed around by Eva Longoria's friends, Tony's pals think it's time to set the record straight and point out that both members of this couple have had their problems. "Eva has been no angel, either," a friend of the couple tells me. "When they first got married, they both agreed to spend as much time with each other as possible....
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 12:30 AM by Sarah Crow
Tony Parker isn't winning any points for his fidelity these days, but the basketball player's reps are denying recent reports that he's been sexting model Sophia Egeler. Gossip Cop has busted claims by The Sun that Parker sent nude photos to 19-year-old Egeler, whom the British tabloid alleged Parker met while attending an Ultimate Fighting event in London. The Spurs guard, who filed for...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Surprise - Lake Bell Is Pregnant!
- Amy Purdy Shows Off Her Specially Designed 'New Feet' for Dancing with the Stars
- It's a Boy for Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy
- Joan Rivers under fire for joke about kidnapped Cleveland women
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs