Posts with tag "tony romo"
- Posted May 29th 2011 at 09:02 AM by Christine Fenno
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo tied the knot with pageant queen and TV reporter Candice Crawford on Saturday, in a Dallas wedding reportedly attended by 600 guests. Among those in attendance, according to multiple sources, were singer Ashanti and former Dallas Cowboy Troy Aikman, as well as Chace Crawford -- 'Gossip Girl' star and brother of the bride -- and Jerry Jones, the Cowboys' owne...
- Posted Dec 17th 2010 at 06:42 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples
Jessica Simpson's ex-boyfriend Tony Romo got engaged to girlfriend Candice Crawford on Thursday night. The Dallas Cowboys quarterback, 30, proposed to Crawford at Five Sixty in Dallas, according to KDAF TV, for whom Crawford works as a reporter. The two were celebrating Crawford's 24th birthday when she said yes. The couple have been dating officially since September 2009, though they were s...
- Posted Aug 8th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Jessica Simpson is funny, down to earth and unarguably resilient. Whether she's laughing in the face of a fat joke or promoting her not-so-successful reality show, the girl always seems to bounce back. But there's no denying J-Simp's been unlucky in love. The self-professed hopeless romantic notoriously remained a virgin until her marriage to Nick Lachey back in 2002. Most of us thought she'd f...
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Jessica Simpson tells the new issue of Allure that there are no hard feelings between her and ex-boyfriend Tony Romo when it comes to the Cowboys. "I'm still a fan. I'm a huge fan. I wear my gear, and I cheer Tony on. You know, I talked to Tony today. None of my breakups, none of it's been bitter," she says. The actress-singer also dishes on the state of her career, the "mom jeans" outfit an...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 06:58 PM by PopEater Staff
After Brett Favre and the Minnesota Vikings knocked Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys out of the playoffs 34 to 3 on Sunday, the football team celebrated with their own version of 'Pants on the Ground.' The players, led by the 40-year-old quarterback, sang General Larry Platt's song after the game. Cameras captured their effort in the locker room. Favre even turned his hat sideways when the lyr...
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Were you surprised by Susan Boyle's talent? Did you love or hate Adam Lambert's glam album cover? Do you think Kate Gosselin shared too much information with the media? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this year.* Let's look back at the biggest poll questions of 2009 to see which side they took. Click Inside to See the...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 10:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Carrie Underwood takes no prisoners in the latest issue of Esquire -- bashing everyone from 'American Idol' judge Simon Cowell to her Dallas Cowboy's ex, Tony Romo. The 26-year-old country star reveals the honest truth about her life, why you'll never see her turn political and the harsh reality that "as you step off that stage, you're pretty much alone." See the juicy interview >> ...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
A painful breakup with NFL star Tony Romo might have been the stuff bad years are made of - but Jessica Simpson isn't too discouraged to keep her standards sky-high for the next potential suitor. In an 'Extra' interview that will air today, Simpson shares the qualities of her dream guy... and it seems like the 'Public Affair' singer is looking for the best....
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 05:38 PM by PopEater Staff
Poor Jessica Simpson. Even cartoon characters are criticizing her body. The singer-actress' weight is the subject of an animated commercial that aired during FOX NFL Sunday on Oct. 11. Both FOX and sponsor Burger King have released statements apologizing for the harsh ribbing....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton - and Bill - at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Michelle Obama Embraces Her Inner Disco Queen at the WHCD
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Zac Efron Enjoys PDA-Filled Karaoke Night With Girlfriend Sami Miró: "They Were Lovey All Night"
- Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez and Fifth Harmony Win Big at the 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Star Anna Marie Cardwell Pregnant With Second Child