Posts with tag "top chef all stars"
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Denise Warner
Angelo Sosa went from season seven of 'Top Chef' right into 'Top Chef All-Stars,' and couldn't be happier about it. "I had a two-and-a-half, maybe three-week pause," he tells PopEater, to our disbelief. But he assures us, "It was amazing." "To be on the all stars," he adds, "it was awesome." "The other chefs broke me, in a good way," Sosa continues. "I found myself."...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 09:20 PM by Ben Trivett
Angelo Sosa is feeling it. The 'Top Chef' seventh season runner-up is thrilled to be back in his own kitchen and "doing his thing" after making it 10 weeks on 'Top Chef All-Stars.' The celebrity chef is celebrating the opening of Social Eatz in Manhattan's Midtown East, and PopEater dropped by to talk 'Chef,' fast food and -- because there's no escaping him -- Charlie Sheen. "The competition it...
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 05:30 PM by Amber James
Tom Colicchio whipped up some decadent delights at Time Warner Cable Signature Home launch event in New York, and PopEater was lucky enough to stop by and chat with the 'Top Chef' judge, who dished about the All Stars' "spicy personalities" and his new documentary about domestic hunger. "A lot of people try to blame parents for their kids' poor nutrition, but when you're struggling to make en...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Donovan Leitch and Libby Mintz Are Married
- Family of Oregon Shooting Victim, 18: 'Let Our Grief Be a Testament to How Much Rebecka Was Loved'
- Love On Top: Jay Z Wraps His Arm Around Beyoncé in a Sweet New Photo
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- Blake Shelton Talks About Life After Miranda Lambert Split and Weight Loss: "I'm in a Good Place"
- Lady Gaga Wears Sexy Red Dress at American Horror Story: Hotel Premiere, Shows PDA With Taylor Kinney: See Pics
- Brooklyn Decker Gives Birth! Actress and Andy Roddick Welcome First Child