Posts with tag "top chef"
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Denise Warner
Angelo Sosa went from season seven of 'Top Chef' right into 'Top Chef All-Stars,' and couldn't be happier about it. "I had a two-and-a-half, maybe three-week pause," he tells PopEater, to our disbelief. But he assures us, "It was amazing." "To be on the all stars," he adds, "it was awesome." "The other chefs broke me, in a good way," Sosa continues. "I found myself."...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 09:20 PM by Ben Trivett
Angelo Sosa is feeling it. The 'Top Chef' seventh season runner-up is thrilled to be back in his own kitchen and "doing his thing" after making it 10 weeks on 'Top Chef All-Stars.' The celebrity chef is celebrating the opening of Social Eatz in Manhattan's Midtown East, and PopEater dropped by to talk 'Chef,' fast food and -- because there's no escaping him -- Charlie Sheen. "The competition...
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 05:30 PM by Amber James
Tom Colicchio whipped up some decadent delights at Time Warner Cable Signature Home launch event in New York, and PopEater was lucky enough to stop by and chat with the 'Top Chef' judge, who dished about the All Stars' "spicy personalities" and his new documentary about domestic hunger. "A lot of people try to blame parents for their kids' poor nutrition, but when you're struggling to make...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
Although Padma Lakshmi gave birth to her first child in February, you'd never know it by looking at her slim physique. The former model isn't coy about the rigorous workouts she endures to keep her figure, though, adding she's not only combating baby weight but all those extra calories she consumes on the 'Top Chef' set. At The ELLEments of Personal Style book launch party in NYC, she told...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 04:45 PM by Denise Warner
You know Spike Mendelsohn from season four of 'Top Chef,' but since his top five finish in that season, he's been making a name for himself in the culinary world, and wrote his first cookbook, 'The Good Stuff.' The never-without-his-fedora Spike visited PopEater's offices, incidentally without his hat, to dish sundaes and school us with his float-making skills. Oh yeah, we talked a little bit...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 07:51 AM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
The 'Top Chef' finale failed to disappoint when it came to good food and better surprises. Maybe it was the unexpected way Padma Lakshmi announced it, bypassing the usual reality tradition of eliminating the second-runner up first. Instead, the first person she targeted out of the three remaining finalists was the winner. Head judge Tom Colicchio said of the winner, "The Top Chef is the one...
- Posted Aug 27th 2010 at 04:48 PM by PopEater Staff
The 2006 'Top Chef' winner Harold Dieterle has popped the question and will marry Meredith Lynn Davies on Sept. 4 in Atlanta, PEOPLE reports. The pair met at the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, Colo. at an after-party for the event. One of Dieterle's prizes for winning the cooking competition included a trip to the cooking event. Dieterle owns the New York City restaurant Perilla and will...
- Posted Jun 21st 2010 at 02:30 PM by Nicki Gostin
Padma Lakshmi has a lot on her plate, caring for her four-month-old daughter and starring on Bravo's new season of 'Top Chef.' Luckily, the beautiful host, 39, found a moment to speak with PopEater about mothering baby Krishna, spicing things up and the possibility of presidential guest judges on the Washington, D.C. season of the cook-off reality show. Padma answers the phone: "Sorry to be...
- Posted Mar 21st 2010 at 09:05 AM by Amber James
'Top Chef Masters' returns to Bravo next month to cook up its second season. New York chef David Burke and Las Vegas' Rick Moonen are among the 22 renowned chefs set to compete on the upcoming season. Host Kelly Choi and judges Gael Greene, former New York magazine restaurant critic, and James Oseland, Saveur editor-in-chief, spoke with PopEater about this season's twists -- which include bringing...
- Posted Mar 18th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Adam Dell has been identified as the father of Padma Lakshmi's infant daughter, Krishna, PEOPLE reports. Lakshmi gave birth on February 20 but did not disclose the identity of the baby's father to the media. Dell, a venture capitalist and brother of Dell Computers founder Michael Dell, is attempting to work out visitation rights with the 'Top Chef' host. Dell, who divides his time between...
Popeater Hot Topics
- All About the Judge Who Married Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
- Snooki's Son Meets JWoww's Daughter - and It's Adorable
- Check Out Kim Kardashian's Very Sheer Leather Bodysuit Gown - From All Angles
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
- Michael Sam to Undergo a Physical for the Dallas Cowboys: Will He Be Joining Tony Romo's Team?!
- Ryan Seacrest and Talking Cat Team Up for One Epic Morning—Watch the Funny Clip!