Posts with tag "toronto fashion week 2009"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- 'Maze Runner' tops the box office this weekend
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Katherine Heigl Seemingly Confuses Iraq for Afghanistan in State of Affairs On-Set Snap
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!