Posts with tag "toronto fashion week 2009"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear anything...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
- Meryl Streep's Daughters Land Fashion Campaign (Plus, See Kristen Stewart's New Chanel Ad!)
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Shia LaBeouf's gritty new look includes a rattail and eyebrown piercing
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- The Bachelor Women Told All Tonight, and We Fell In Love In A Way We Never Expected
- Amber Portwood Is Engaged to Boyfriend Matt Baier: ''I Never Thought I Could Find Another Man That Could Make Me Feel Love Again''
- Kelly Clarkson Doesn't Worry If Daughter River Rose Is a Lesbian: "As Long As She's Happy, I Don't Care"