Posts with tag "toronto fashion week 2009"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear anything...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Australian Dad, 2 Sons Found Alive After Being Lost for 10 Days
- An ER Visit Doesn't Stop Kelly Clarkson from Killing It (and Raising $200K!) in Nashville
- Nicole Richie Shares Clothes with Her Six-Year-Old Daughter (This Is Harlow's Coat!)
- HBO releases new 'Game of Thrones' footage in trailer
- Heidi Klum ads showed too much skin for Las Vegas?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Katniss Everdeen gets the wax treatment at Madame Tussauds
- Mel Brooks chimes in on ?The Interview' debacle
- ?Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Amy Adams brings the holiday cheer