Posts with tag "toronto fashion week"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Check Out an Exclusive Clip from the New Starz Series, Outlander
- Courteney Cox & Johnny McDaid Snag Some New Rings on Ireland Trip
- The Sarah Palin Channel Launches Online
- Studio uses movie making technology to improve military training
- Brad Paisley: 'Failure's not an option' in my marriage
- 'Sharknado' sequel has bite and a storm of laughs as sharks sink their teeth into Manhattan