Posts with tag "toronto fashion week"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katie Holmes Is Seriously Not a Morning Person
- How Hollywood Does Halloween
- Widower Keeps Late Wife's Memory Alive by Dining with Her Photo
- Jorge Garcia celebrates 'Hawaii Five-0' role with a kingly purchase; 2 movies set for 2015
- ?Game Of Thrones' stars get big pay raise
- Garth Brooks to give fans sneak peek of new album on Halloween
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...