Posts with tag "toronto fashion week"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear anything...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Natalie Stovall and the Drive Dedicate Their New Song to Helping the Troops
- Los Angeles Firefighter Gets Jail Time for Beating Woman Who Was Feeding Stray Cats
- British Apprentice Host Lord Alan Sugar Is Game to Take Over for Donald Trump
- Selena Gomez confirms she and EDM artist Zedd 'had a thing'
- Marc Jacobs accidentally posts nude photo on Instagram?
- Chrissy Teigen posts another topless pic on Instagram, and this one sticks