Posts with tag "toronto fashion week"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear anything...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Casey Wilson 'Really, Really Excited' to Be Expecting First Child
- Nearly 30 Years After Brutal Killing, Authorities Reopen Cold Case of Denise Porter
- North Korea Experiences Severe Internet Outages Following Sony Cyber Attack
- Watch a fan-made trailer for the DC/Marvel mash-up that'll never happen
- Pete Davidson declares love for Amy Adams ?Love Actually'-style in cut ?SNL' sketch
- Kelly Ripa Shares Adorable Throwback Pic of Her 3 Kids at Christmas—Check It Out!
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Go Christmas Shopping Hand-in-Hand: ''They Definitely Looked Like a Couple''
- Jason Kennedy Gets Touching Tattoo for His New Wife—See Him Explain the Sweet Tribute!