Posts with tag "toronto fashion week"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear anything...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Check Out Kim Kardashian's Super Bowl Ad
- Kelly Clarkson's New Album Piece By Piece Will Be Released in March
- Keira Knightley on Her Unique Name: 'My Mum's Crap at Spelling'
- Miley Cyrus: I thought Grammy nomination was a joke
- Unrelated celebrity twins
- Emma Watson to star in live-action 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Kim Kardashian's T-Mobile Super Bowl Commercial Hits the Internet—Watch Now!
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Allegations Continue: Former Hollywood Executive Says Comedian Took Advantage of Her 36 Years Ago
- Mission: Impossible 5 Release Date Moved Up: Find Out When You Can See Tom Cruise's Next Film!