Posts with tag "toronto zombie walk 2009"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- April Fool's Day Gets Creepy with Viral Promotion for Jason Bateman Thriller The Gift
- Andrew Getty Found Dead: The Latest Tragedy in the Super-Rich Dynasty's Curse?
- River Monsters: Watch Jeremy Wade Get Way Too Close to a Killer Crocodile
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Alright! The Going Rate for a Matthew McConnaughey Speech Is $135,000