Posts with tag "toronto zombie walk 2009"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara Lunches at Her ?Fave New York Restaurant'
- 7 Months Later: Meet the Puppies Gus Kenworthy Rescued in Sochi
- It's Over: Kris Jenner Files for Divorce from Bruce Jenner
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- Jessica Simpson Feels "Sexier as a Wife and a Mom"—and She's Been Dressing to Show It!
- Patrick Schwarzenegger Celebrates His 21st Birthday in Las Vegas With Dad Arnold—See the Pics!
- Taylor Swift Bakes Cookies for Fans at 1989 Listening Session, Talks Ex Harry Styles and Shows Off Cat Olivia Benson!